Does anyone even like Serah?

#91justdontaskPosted 1/7/2013 10:27:44 AM
not particularly... nobody in 13-2 really had anything to them... at the beginning of the game, they all wanted this or that... halfway through, same thing... the end, same freakin thing...

at least in 13-1, they all actually changed their attitudes throughout the game...
---
the only part of gamefaqs i like are the walkthroughs for games i like.
trolls avoid large blocks of text they can't criticize for all to see.
#92kupo1705Posted 1/7/2013 10:34:18 AM
CranberryTaco posted...
kupo1705 posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
I will, I'm sick of this racism.

Sue their ass.

You two are obviously talking about moogle racism.... Speaking of racism... The only thing i know is that Sazh has a few racist traits... Square Enix probably tried to cover it up by making The Sazh polite and well-spoken...

There are 2 different types of people who have a dark complexion.... The gangsta thug wot wot chav people... And the well-mannered ones.... That goes to everyone in the world.... If there is one thing i urinate very very hard on... Its stereotypes.

If people would just shut up about racism, there would be no racism anymore.
Someone is black? Racist!
Someone is white? Racist!
And then there's stupid things like racism awareness day or whatever.

Fear is also a factor.... People are afraid for nothing... They've been ''programmed'' to think so.... By aid of the media and stereotypes.... I knew i had my few judgements about 1 or 2 races when i was younger... However, now i know better. Also.... the term ''african-american'' = very racist in my opinion... What are your views on that?

That term isn't used here, so I really don't know.
In fact, there's no racism here. Nobody cares what colour you are as long as you behave like you should.
There may be a prejudice against Middle Easterners and North Africans, but that has nothing to do with race. And it's largely justified.
#93JanneK89Posted 1/7/2013 10:38:22 AM
I think she's a horrible and annoying character and the making her the main character together with Noel for XIII-2 has been the biggest mistake Square has ever made.

Other than that, I'm pretty much fine with what Square has produced, but Jesus Christ, Serah? Let's hope she stays dead.
#94RomangeloPosted 1/7/2013 10:43:17 AM
I married to her.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#95CranberryTacoPosted 1/7/2013 10:44:37 AM
kupo1705 posted...
In fact, there's no racism here. Nobody cares what colour you are as long as you behave like you should.
There may be a prejudice against Middle Easterners and North Africans, but that has nothing to do with race. And it's largely justified.

Yes, i am aware of that.. They're usually very neutral over there as far as i know.. It was a colony of Indonesia and Surinam after all... Havent been there for a while now... I heard and have seen that since 9/11, that many people over there are more careful...

Also the bald ex-politician Mr. Fortuyn incident. Yeah, also heard that... And mind you... I've lived there for a while... And the reason the Middle Easterners and North Africans are being banted seems to be because many of them have messed up parents... They have a unstable home where they follow very very strict rules and when you let those kids out in the open... They dont know how to work with their freedom and end up doing crazy things.

It goes to any parents really.... Be too strict and the kids will do what they want, when they get out of the house....
---
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.
#96IcyFlamez96Posted 1/7/2013 10:52:31 AM
Wat is going on here
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#97kupo1705Posted 1/7/2013 10:53:33 AM
CranberryTaco posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Yes, i am aware of that.. They're usually very neutral over there as far as i know.. It was a colony of Indonesia and Surinam after all... Havent been there for a while now... I heard and have seen that since 9/11, that many people over there are more careful...

Also the bald ex-politician Mr. Fortuyn incident. Yeah, also heard that... And mind you... I've lived there for a while... And the reason the Middle Easterners and North Africans are being banted seems to be because many of them have messed up parents... They have a unstable home where they follow very very strict rules and when you let those kids out in the open... They dont know how to work with their freedom and end up doing crazy things.

It goes to any parents really.... Be too strict and the kids will do what they want, when they get out of the house....

It's two different cultures that don't blend well together at all.
A very strict one and a very tolerant one.
Politicians (at least the left ones) always talk about great multiculturalism is, but really, it doesn't work.
#98TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 1/7/2013 10:58:11 AM
marcBook posted...
That attitude was very fricking slight cuz I sure as hell didn't notice anything about her character in XIII.

She was just... there. A blank character we barely heard anything about except she's the sweetest and nicest girl evor but where was the proof for that?

In XIII-2 she became a Mary Sue. Not sure what was worse here honestly.

I don't think she can be appropriately called a Mary Sue if she dies at the end.
---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
Black 2 FC: 2967 6431 8466 [Josh]
#99CranberryTacoPosted 1/7/2013 11:08:47 AM(edited)
kupo1705 posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Politicians (at least the left ones) always talk about great multiculturalism is, but really, it doesn't work.

Spot on... Multiculturalism CAN work obviously.... But not always... I have recognised if the kid itself is born in a certain country... He/she will take over the usual habits and is considered British, American or whatever... But if they have ignorant parents.... Then there is nothing much we can do.... For example... Bring a new born English kid to a small village in Africa... He/she will blend into that culture... And vice versa... You get my point...

Its all about how extreme anyone is in their beliefs... I tolerate religion... However its the extremeness that ruins people.
---
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.
#100kupo1705Posted 1/7/2013 11:08:13 AM
CranberryTaco posted...
kupo1705 posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Spot on... I have recognised if the kid itself is born in a certain country... He/she will take over the usual habits and is considered British, American or whatever... But if they have ignorant parents.... Then there is nothing much we can do.... For example... Bring a new born English kid to a small village in Africa... He/she will blend into that culture... And vice versa... You get my point...

Its all about how extreme anyone is in their beliefs... I tolerate religion... However its the extremeness that ruins people.

The problem is that they can't adapt. They come here and act like they own the place.
I don't like religion at all. I find it idiotic that people, in this day and age when all information you could possibly want is freely available, would believe in such nonsense.
I don't really have an issue with far Eastern religions though. They don't do stupid things and don't start a riot when someone dares say something bad about their beliefs.