look at what i have

#31hyro56Posted 1/7/2013 1:31:30 PM
roxas9001 posted...
hyro56 posted...
Just scan what you can for now. I'd love to read Yuel's and Alyssa's Chapters.

Which Yeul? Evil or Good?

Overture 3 AF: The year 3 AF, told from Yeul's perspective.
Prayer & wish: The story of how Lightning becomes Etro's protector.
Interlude 200 AF: The story of the Yeul of 200 AF, and her meeting with Noel and Serah.
Will & choice: The story of Snow's journey to the Coliseum.
Interlude 400 AF: The year 400 AF, told from Yeul's perspective.
Back & reverse: The story of Alyssa fighting against her fate as a paradox in Augusta Tower.
Memory & hope: The story of Noel's childhood with Yeul and Caius.
Interlude 500 AF: A story of Yeul's life as a seeress from her perspective.
Finale: A story told from the perspective of the "Chaos Yeul" of 500 AF.

I think I'll go with Elice and ask for the last two chapters to be scanned if possible.

Thanks again for this.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#32Elice_CarolPosted 1/7/2013 1:34:01 PM
Same here, thanks a bunch Roxy.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/d_b.jpg
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#33BlueDragmirePosted 1/7/2013 1:36:42 PM
I often complain about how FFXIII-2's story makes no sense, but I simply don't want to know these answers. I have no energy, I'm done. I don't want to hear what explanations they might have. I'm sick of it. All of it.

I know whatever lies in those short stories is a layer of madness too deep for me to go. I'll now revert to making lesbian jokes.
---
The official monarch of every single board.
http://bluehighwind.blogspot.com/
#34xCloudyxPosted 1/7/2013 1:56:53 PM
BlueDragmire posted...
I often complain about how FFXIII-2's story makes no sense, but I simply don't want to know these answers. I have no energy, I'm done. I don't want to hear what explanations they might have. I'm sick of it. All of it.

I know whatever lies in those short stories is a layer of madness too deep for me to go. I'll now revert to making lesbian jokes.

Take it you wouldn't like Dark Souls then if you like the story to be obvious to you.
---
(\ (O_O) /) Praise the sun!
#35j-fielding95Posted 1/7/2013 1:59:42 PM
xCloudyx posted...
BlueDragmire posted...

Take it you wouldn't like Dark Souls then if you like the story to be obvious to you.

I like Dark Souls (so far) even though I like the story to be obvious.
---
Xbox Live: jfielding95
PSN: jfielding95 *new account
#36mahroflcopterPosted 1/7/2013 2:11:23 PM
xCloudyx posted...
BlueDragmire posted...

Not wanting to have to import a book that will never be translated which came out over 6 months after the actual game did and then having to rely on complete strangers to translate it and then hoping that the translation is correct just to get information that should have already been in the game (why the hell do they even have a datalog if they are going to do this?) is hardly complaining about wanting things "to be obvious...".
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#37ayalorenPosted 1/7/2013 2:40:00 PM
madapocket posted...
I guess Hope wasn't interesting enough. Sure, it's not like he needed a story. I mean, who cares about the thirteen years we barely know anything about or time capsule or whatever.

Meh. I'm over it.

Too bad it wasn't Fragments Before where at least his dad has a story.
Also, 17 yearold Hope in Snow's story.
---
I'm only as good as you allow me to be.
#38Destroyer_MagePosted 1/7/2013 2:53:51 PM
The last 2 please.Thanks in advance :)
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#39chaosflame108Posted 1/7/2013 3:01:25 PM
Roxas actually came through? O___o

Well then, I apologize for my rude comments in that other thread.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#40Ultimate_FinalePosted 1/7/2013 3:03:11 PM
What? Where? How? I NEED TO KNOW!?!?!?!?!?!?
---
Now Playing: Persona 4 Golden (VITA) Currently FAQing: Persona 4 Golden (VITA)
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif