look at what i have

#321Rude HeroPosted 1/21/2013 12:50:03 PM
Thanks for all of your hard work Hakuro. It must be trying having to write this translations out for little gain other than thanks, but we all truly appreciate your effort.

This is the first topic I've tracked. Ever!
---
Official Silver Knight Straight Sword of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board
#322chaosflame108Posted 1/21/2013 1:41:56 PM
Yeah,its her iconic weapon so she should get at least one in the game.I also hope we get her XIII and XIII-2 outfits in this game.The Valkyrie outfit is most likely since she awakes from her crystal slumber in that outfit so it should be the first outfit we use in the game.

Cloud stopped using the buster sword in subsequent appearances, just so you know.

Furthermore, "on the other side" where l'Cie become extremely agitated or despair, their lamentations are sent to the Goddess. The Goddess opens a gate in correspondence to their desires and dispatches an Eidolon. It is never to put a l'Cie out of his/her misery; it was to aid them. In the viewpoint of the Goddess, it was pure good intention and favor. It appears the Goddess isn't privy to the stress l'Cie endure to bend the Eidolons to their will. Or, maybe she does and so she's sending them anyway? So as to say, "If you are a l'Cie, overcome this tribulation."

Sigh.......well there's another nail in the "Etro is possibly evil" coffin. Though there is still the coliseum. The arbiter of time claims that place was made by the Goddess of death; where the champions await the day of reckoning
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#323Elice_CarolPosted 1/21/2013 2:36:24 PM
Heh, I should track it too. *tracks*
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#324LenneValkiryePosted 1/21/2013 2:47:22 PM(edited)
chaosflame108 posted...

Sigh.......well there's another nail in the "Etro is possibly evil" coffin. Though there is still the coliseum. The arbiter of time claims that place was made by the Goddess of death; where the champions await the day of reckoning

Sounds like a case of "blue and orange morality" to me, to be honest.
She allowed Chocolina to help Noel and Serah, not to mention what she did at the end of FFXIII, but she is more or less responsible for Yeul and Serah's death.
She probably means well from her own point of view, though she also thinks that "helping" and "trying to kill" aren't mutually exclusive.
#325Rude HeroPosted 1/21/2013 3:17:55 PM
LenneValkirye posted...
chaosflame108 posted...

Sounds like a case of "blue and orange morality" to me, to be honest.
She allowed Chocolina to help Noel and Serah, not to mention what she did at the end of FFXIII, but she is more or less responsible for Yeul and Serah's death.
She probably means well from her own point of view, though she also thinks that "helping" and "trying to kill" aren't mutually exclusive.

Sounds like a godess who doesn't have much understanding of basic human principles such as action = consequence. Sounds perhaps a bit too naieve for a goddess, could sheshe really be this clueless.
---
Official Silver Knight Straight Sword of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board
#326maxxxximumPosted 1/21/2013 3:20:49 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
Cloud stopped using the buster sword in subsequent appearances, just so you know.

For all intents and purposes, the assembles fusion blade is a buster sword. Just as most of the swords he uses in VII are buster swords. A buster sword being an over sized broadsword that damages using its mass more than its edge.
---
Stop your ignorance of Final Fantasy XI's awesome story. See it here.
http://ffxicutscenes.blogspot.com/
#327hyro56Posted 1/21/2013 3:38:16 PM
Is someone collecting and saving these translations? It will be easier to post the translations from this thread into the next one once this thread is locked b/c of the post limit.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#328HakurouPosted 1/21/2013 3:48:30 PM
pg40

She felt a soundless rumbling. Her field of vision swayed. It was just like sunlight reflecting on a surface of water. undulating unsteadily bit by bit. There was a presence of something dashing. But it was frustratingly slow. She felt that something was running at full speed but something was interfering. "Then we'll just have to get closer," Lightning ordered as she found her self surprised. Her normal bodily motions like bending her upper body or moving her arms were slow. The atmosphere was like being immersed in goo, like floundering at the bottom of a deep body of water. A figure appeared in her swaying field of vision. It pierced through the glutinous atmosphere and was running toward her. Lightning spontaneously opened her eyes.

"That's-!?"

It was Odin. She was not surprised per se. She knew that there were several Odin's in Valhalla. What surprised her was the person riding Odin. It was a person dressed in old armor that would be present in fairy tales and they were brandishing their sword, fighting with something. She did not know what with which the person was fighting. But she knew for sure that there was a target at which that those lightning spells were aimed.

"That's... me!?"

It wasn't that their features were the same. She just felt that way. She somehow knew that it was herself.

"Then that Odin is-!? Is that you?"

So she asked but Odin did not answer. The voice with which she asked was very different from her voice a second again. Her voice seemed to echo with many layers like she was in a cave.

"Can you hear my voice?"

He replied with a puzzled face that seemed to be saying "What do you mean 'me'?" It seemed that his reply was late because he was trying to decipher her question.

"It looks just like you."

Even in the moment in which she was perplexed the range between her and her other self was slowly being shortened. They were both riding an Odin dashing at full speed. They were both so close that they would have passed each other any second, but everything was painfully slow. Her gaze collided with her other self's. A light smile spread across the other Lightning's face.

"Go to the Goddesses throne. All of the answers are there."

The other Lightning informed her as she slipped by. Then Lightning remembered. Of course, all of the answers were in the Goddess' throne.

"What did I just-?"

What did I just remember? The Goddess' throne? In the shrine? That's certainly the place I'm headed to now. I haven't even gotten there yet. But, what did I just remember?

"Stop Odin!"

She looked when she turned around but the Odin that her other self was riding on was already far away. Before long, they faded away as if they continued to pursue something. No matter how much she stared, she could no longer see anything.
#329ayalorenPosted 1/21/2013 4:04:59 PM
So I suppose the messy time progression of Valhalla has commenced. Nice of Lightning to help Lightning.
---
I'm only as good as you allow me to be.
#330HAAH_WAAWPosted 1/21/2013 5:31:02 PM
can't wait for the TORIYAMA'D.