look at what i have

#331Rude HeroPosted 1/21/2013 6:25:45 PM
"You're too busy fighting Caius, hurry up and get to the throne will you!"
---
Official Silver Knight Straight Sword of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board
#332chaosflame108Posted 1/21/2013 10:20:22 PM
WTF??? There are time duplicates now? I'd understand if Lightning had visions of her "Etro Champion" self, but to actually encounter her other self? O___o How the hell is that possible?!

In this instance, i believe "TORIYAMA'D" is relevant.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#333Destroyer_MagePosted 1/21/2013 11:34:37 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
WTF??? There are time duplicates now? I'd understand if Lightning had visions of her "Etro Champion" self, but to actually encounter her other self? O___o How the hell is that possible?!

Lol keep your "Toriyama'd" comments to yourself!!!

Both Lightning and Caius stated that in Valhalla time doesn't flow as it should (which is why Caius had "defeated" Lightning long before Serah and Noel even started their journey).
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#334chaosflame108Posted 1/22/2013 12:09:09 AM
Destroyer_Mage posted...
chaosflame108 posted...

Both Lightning and Caius stated that in Valhalla time doesn't flow as it should (which is why Caius had "defeated" Lightning long before Serah and Noel even started their journey).

Yes, but it's not like those events ever overlapped before? Nothing in the datalog mentions anything about time duplicates.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#335HAAH_WAAWPosted 1/22/2013 12:20:17 AM
There is no time in Valhalla. Events happen in chaotic order. Noel Kreiss, I already sent you to Serah's side. And yet, here I am in a place where we have yet to meet. You get used to it, I guess.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Fragment/An_Affectionate_Message

To me, that sounds like Lightning met a lot of Noels. But to be honest, the possibility of Lightning meeting herself never crossed my mind. lol
#336hyro56Posted 1/22/2013 12:43:12 AM
Please tell me I'm not the only one asking, "Why wasn't this in the game?"
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#337HAAH_WAAWPosted 1/22/2013 12:48:36 AM
BECAUSE.jpg
#338mahroflcopterPosted 1/22/2013 1:13:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#339Destroyer_MagePosted 1/22/2013 2:37:40 AM(edited)
chaosflame108 posted...
Destroyer_Mage posted...
chaosflame108 posted...

Yes, but it's not like those events ever overlapped before? Nothing in the datalog mentions anything about time duplicates.

Actually I do believe that since time doesn't flow as it should (eg. Everything is a chaotic mess) its possible for events to overlap.Here's a small statement from the ffwikia that might back my theory up :

"Time does not exist in Valhalla, and it therefore has no past, nor any future."

This also explains why Caius and Lightnings battle in Valhalla took place/concluded before Lightning tasked Serah and Noel to go on their journey.
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#340Rude HeroPosted 1/22/2013 7:19:42 AM
chaosflame108 posted...

It was the champion Lightning that passed her yes, but in a different time frame. Think of the time distortion in Demon/Dark Souls where you pass blue phantoms (other players) for that brief moment and they disappear. I get the impression that Valhalla's time distortion is very similar to that.
---
Official Silver Knight Straight Sword of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board