look at what i have

#341mahroflcopterPosted 1/22/2013 6:25:21 AM(edited)
Destroyer_Mage posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
Destroyer_Mage posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
WTF??? There are time duplicates now? I'd understand if Lightning had visions of her "Etro Champion" self, but to actually encounter her other self? O___o How the hell is that possible?!

In this instance, i believe "TORIYAMA'D" is relevant.

Lol keep your "Toriyama'd" comments to yourself!!!

Both Lightning and Caius stated that in Valhalla time doesn't flow as it should (which is why Caius had "defeated" Lightning long before Serah and Noel even started their journey).

Yes, but it's not like those events ever overlapped before? Nothing in the datalog mentions anything about time duplicates.

This also explains why Caius and Lightnings battle in Valhalla took place/concluded before Lightning tasked Serah and Noel to go on their journey.

It never concluded. Which is why Lightning and Caius were still fighting after the ending of XIII-2.

---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#342Destroyer_MagePosted 1/22/2013 6:34:58 AM
I thought it concluded in the RotG DLC when Lightning crystalised herself to become an "eternal epitaph" for both Etro and Serah, which in turn also broke the cycle of battling.
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#343Celes--CherePosted 1/22/2013 6:38:29 AM
Destroyer_Mage posted...
I thought it concluded in the RotG DLC when Lightning crystalised herself to become an "eternal epitaph" for both Etro and Serah, which in turn also broke the cycle of battling.

It did.
---
Holy_Banisher
#344mahroflcopterPosted 1/22/2013 6:39:52 AM
Destroyer_Mage posted...

That's what I meant... sorry.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#345Destroyer_MagePosted 1/22/2013 6:40:55 AM
Celes--Chere posted...
Destroyer_Mage posted...

It did.

Yeah, I've been paying attention in my FNC classes :D
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#346Destroyer_MagePosted 1/22/2013 11:45:46 AM
Bump!!!because someone must :D
---
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
#347Elice_CarolPosted 1/22/2013 1:57:59 PM
I always wanted two people who are the same person (eg. two Hopes) to meet as a result of a paradox, it'd have been majorly swell.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#348hyro56Posted 1/22/2013 10:40:22 PM
Bump for disappointment.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#349taepoppuriPosted 1/22/2013 11:55:25 PM
Thank you so much for the scans and translations :)
#350Destroyer_MagePosted 1/23/2013 12:41:08 AM
Bump for more "on Topic" topics :D
---
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.