look at what i have

#361pnpdarrelPosted 1/23/2013 1:51:51 PM
Destroyer_Mage posted...

I'd like a cool scene like that in LR :D
When I heard Lightning was doing a solo run in LR:FFXIII I was hoping for the Eidolons to fill the gap of the party members (even if they were just A.I we could asign gambits too).

Bump!!!

Well, they did mention that past characters could get some battle time using gambits, so who knows? Maybe they'll be bosses!

Bump
---
Some people want the the best of the best. Me, I'll take everything that they don't.
#362chaosflame108Posted 1/23/2013 2:53:39 PM
Hmm.....i'm disappointed.

Based on the whole "weak serve strong" rule of Valhalla, i had assumed Lightning defeated all of the monsters she's shown using the game's intro(including Shiva sisters).

However, it appears she only fought with Mog, Odin, and gained control over all other monsters through Odin. -___- Lame.

Also, i dislike the notion of Lightning telling herself to go to Etro's throne. It kind of cheapens the whole scenario in my opinion. I'd rather her stumble there through curiosity, and a longing need of hope, other than "lolz myotherselfsaidso." -__-

Although, i suppose the first Lightning in the original cycle had to have gone there unpersuaded. Unless, infinite loops. O__o
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#363MalakTawusPosted 1/23/2013 3:22:59 PM
chaosflame108 posted...

Based on the whole "weak serve strong" rule of Valhalla, i had assumed Lightning defeated all of the monsters she's shown using the game's intro(including Shiva sisters).

However, it appears she only fought with Mog, Odin, and gained control over all other monsters through Odin. -___- Lame.

Also, i dislike the notion of Lightning telling herself to go to Etro's throne. It kind of cheapens the whole scenario in my opinion. I'd rather her stumble there through curiosity, and a longing need of hope, other than "lolz myotherselfsaidso." -__-

Although, i suppose the first Lightning in the original cycle had to have gone there unpersuaded. Unless, infinite loops. O__o

What the hell are you saying?
Lightning was ALREADY going there, the "other Lightning" simply confirmed what she had already decided, it was basically some way to say "Don't worry about me now,continue going to Etro and you'll understand".
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#364hyro56Posted 1/23/2013 9:10:48 PM
MUST I DO EVERYTHING BY MYSELF?

Bump.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#365Destroyer_MagePosted 1/23/2013 9:19:49 PM
Bump!
---
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
#366roxas9001(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:30:13 PM
I'll probably scan Snow & Alyssa's stories soon.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#367hyro56Posted 1/23/2013 10:07:02 PM(edited)
Looking forward to Alyssa's story. Snow's will be a yawn fest. Guaranteed.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#368mahroflcopterPosted 1/23/2013 10:32:25 PM
chaosflame108 posted...

She beat #1 (aka Odin) without breaking much of a sweat. That's actually more badass when you think about it: Lightning, even before getting Etro's power, beat the guy who single handedly ruled over most of Valhalla without even breaking a sweat. And because of that... none of the others even question her authority. No, "Hey, I have to challenge you"... nope. Complete and utter obedience out of fear.

Plus we don't know that for sure.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#369Lelouch71Posted 1/23/2013 11:34:59 PM
When you knock off the king that automatically makes you the new top dog. Everyone has respect your power for slapping the biggest and strongest badass in Valhalla. So it makes sense for the other monsters and summons to bow down to Lightning.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#370chaosflame108Posted 1/23/2013 11:38:41 PM
When you knock off the king that automatically makes you the new top dog. Everyone has respect your power for slapping the biggest and strongest badass in Valhalla. So it makes sense for the other monsters and summons to bow down to Lightning.

*coughValfodrcough*
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!