look at what i have

#381KokakaloPosted 1/25/2013 6:15:11 AM
I know that Noel's story in Fragments before got translated and another one ( Serah I think) but that's it...... :'(
#382kate08Posted 1/25/2013 8:39:05 AM
the chaos yeul story would actually shead light on what this entity is and its not Yeul. theres also a story explaining why snow is in the collasium and maybe it will explain how he got branded. but what is Chaos yeul is she Mywnn would the goddess be bitter about her fate?
#383Elice_CarolPosted 1/25/2013 10:42:39 AM
the chaos yeul story would actually shead light on what this entity is and its not Yeul. theres also a story explaining why snow is in the collasium and maybe it will explain how he got branded. but what is Chaos yeul is she Mywnn would the goddess be bitter about her fate?

I created that theory because her appearance (where she's engulfed in chaos) can be taken to symbolize Mwynn being consumed by chaos in the original FNC myth, that and her interests in protecting the balance of the world coincide with Mwynn's own, as she was the one who originally tasked Etro with such a burden. Those are the more straightforward bits, though.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#384hyro56Posted 1/25/2013 3:22:27 PM
Guise. New thread.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681990-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/65280117?action=tracktopic

I think roxas is gone now so we let this thread die. We know where to find the scans if required.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#385Destroyer_MagePosted 1/26/2013 4:40:21 AM
Bump...
---
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
#386Rude HeroPosted 1/27/2013 3:50:31 PM
SHIN....RYU...X

SHINRYUTEN!

Come on, you know you've got friends who embarrass you when they try to pronounce Street Fighter moves.

This is a bump btw...
---
Official Silver Knight Straight Sword of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board