What was the last Squenix game you enjoyed from start to finish ?

#151DViper97Posted 1/10/2013 2:01:19 PM
najzere posted...
Nice to see all the Sleeping Dogs love. :D

100% Agreed.

A friend I work with recommended it to me one night, when I was looking for something random to play. Sleeping Dogs came highly recommended, and he let me borrow it. I already had an interest in it, as I enjoyed the original True Crime (Add Weight to Cars cheat + Funkadelic music for the LOLs!).

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed my time with Sleeping Dogs. I almost bought it during the Steam holiday sales.
---
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.
#152Drizzy_DrizakePosted 1/10/2013 2:05:25 PM
Dream Drop Distance
---
I guess I prefer spasms about my voice to spasms about my ass - Karu
#153Elice_CarolPosted 1/10/2013 2:14:26 PM
Actually, I saw Sleeping Dogs in GameStop the other day for 19.99. Can anyone recommend it to me?
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#154ManaYukaPosted 1/10/2013 2:16:59 PM
Last one I truly enjoyed was FFXII, and FFIX before that. Hated X.

Cremdogz posted...
XIII-2 was amazing. I'll admit I'm not too fond of the first half hour, but that game was truly magnificent, it received too little fanfare. What do I mean too little fanfare?

Gamefaqs average:

Final Fantasy XIII - 6.8
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - 7.5
Tales of Graces f - 8.4

Tales of Graces f is the worst game I've ever finished, it's criminal that it receives more fanfare than Final Fantasy XIII.

Tales of, you know what to expect from that series. It has never tried to be intellectual, or critical, or have a underlying message or anything. Tales of is basically just a game for young teens about saving the world from Evil. Therefore any Tales of game that does that is basically okay in everyones book

Final Fantasy on the other hand has its share of games (FFV, FFVIII, and FFXIII in particular) that are essentially that with no underlying themes or messages, but other FF games have a strong themes that carry a deeper message, mixed in with characters to appeal to the audience, but serve a purpose on the overall theme of its corresponding game, FFVI, FFVII, and FIX in particular have very strong themes that appeal to people that appreciate strong storytelling.

The recent decline of FF ratings, and is because they downgraded from strong storylines to de-evolve into drivel akin to Tales of games, and FF fans hate that. Thus the lower ratings despite it being pretty close to Tales of Games in narrative and quality.
---
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
I am not female; Yukanna means "the valiant" in Japanese.
#155heartlesshero17Posted 1/10/2013 3:07:41 PM
Hitman absolution, Deus ex, Chaos rings,(just started a few weeks ago. Surprisingly fun) Nier, and TWEWY

gonna play final fantasy dimensions soon
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#156ZekunPosted 1/10/2013 3:19:50 PM
Final Fantasy XII
---
PSN: Zekunlu
#157ZeroBeattPosted 1/10/2013 3:24:27 PM
Bravely Default, Deus Ex: Human Rev, Nier, Chaos Rings, FFXII and Dragon Quest IX. That's all the SE games I've played lately that I still enjoy from beginning to end.

aznsamville posted...
I enjoy FFXIII and FFXIII-2 more. I'm new to the Final Fantasy series and never play older FF. I think the older school FF suck because it hurt my eyes due to poor graphic. Worst FF I ever was play FFIV, FFVII and FFX. I can't stand the graphic and you have to read.... FFXIII is the best series ever and I don't why people are complaining.

Your post doesn't make any sense. How can you call XIII the best if you've never played the old? That's like saying black is my favorite color because I'm impermanent blind.
---
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV
#158Neku_SanadaPosted 1/10/2013 3:33:22 PM
FFXIII. Just beat it for the third time earlier today. About to start a second playthrough of FFXIII-2.

Beat Sleeping Dogs last month. @Elice: It's worth the $20. That's how much I got it for. The focus is hand to hand combat instead of shooting like in most sandbox games. There are a lot of combos to pull off, like fighting games. It has plenty of driving, shooting, and side missions, along with carjacking from car to car. The story is a good length and dark too. If that sounds like your kind of game, then, it is worth the money. Just remember to drive on the left since it is Hong Kong (if you're used to driving on the right like in the US).
---
Ohhhh... This isn't where I parked my car...
#159Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 3:40:29 PM
This topic is full of liars.

(' 3 ')

Start to finish means FROM THE BEGINNING of the game TO THE END of the game. Liars.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"All that steak made you sluggish Chie-chan !" - Yosuke, P4: Arena
#160heartlessprinnyPosted 1/10/2013 4:03:16 PM
TWEWY, been a little while.