What was the last Squenix game you enjoyed from start to finish ?

#51fftspPosted 1/9/2013 10:48:34 PM
XIII-2, I loved the game and I will love LR more, I can just tell
#52aznsamvillePosted 1/9/2013 10:51:28 PM
I enjoy FFXIII and FFXIII-2 more. I'm new to the Final Fantasy series and never play older FF. I think the older school FF suck because it hurt my eyes due to poor graphic. Worst FF I ever was play FFIV, FFVII and FFX. I can't stand the graphic and you have to read.... FFXIII is the best series ever and I don't why people are complaining.
#53HitzkolpfPosted 1/9/2013 10:52:20 PM
Type-0.

And maybe Hitman: COD.
#54ragnarokiusPosted 1/9/2013 10:53:23 PM
Just Cause 2 (kinda SE)
TWEWY
CT remake..
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#55theofficefan99Posted 1/9/2013 10:57:12 PM
Cremdogz posted...
XIII-2 was amazing. I'll admit I'm not too fond of the first half hour, but that game was truly magnificent, it received too little fanfare. What do I mean too little fanfare?

Gamefaqs average:

Final Fantasy XIII - 6.8
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - 7.5
Tales of Graces f - 8.4

Tales of Graces f is the worst game I've ever finished, it's criminal that it receives more fanfare than Final Fantasy XIII.

Even though I completely disagree with XIII-2 being "amazing," I must say that it's obvious that the Tales of fanbase in general has much lower standards; most openly admit to only caring about the battle system and having a likable cast.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#56damionignisPosted 1/9/2013 10:58:13 PM
Chronologically? I've got to put on my flame-retardant gear, but FFX-2. Screw you guys, it was a fun game. I think the only SE game I've played that came out later was XII, and I didn't really enjoy that one at all.
---
Not changing this line until I decide I want to! (12/20/12)
#57ragnarokiusPosted 1/9/2013 11:04:11 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Cremdogz posted...
XIII-2 was amazing. I'll admit I'm not too fond of the first half hour, but that game was truly magnificent, it received too little fanfare. What do I mean too little fanfare?

Gamefaqs average:

Final Fantasy XIII - 6.8
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - 7.5
Tales of Graces f - 8.4

Tales of Graces f is the worst game I've ever finished, it's criminal that it receives more fanfare than Final Fantasy XIII.

Even though I completely disagree with XIII-2 being "amazing," I must say that it's obvious that the Tales of fanbase in general has much lower standards; most openly admit to only caring about the battle system and having a likable cast.

Likeable cast can really save a lackluster story.
---
#58FtpkornPosted 1/9/2013 11:04:51 PM
Lol before the release of info on LR this board was full of just haters but now i see more people have shown up that enjoyed xiii-2, great times indeed even if it was predicted, FFXII and FFX were hate filled now they're the top two forum boards in the PS2 section.
---
Lightning Farron Warrior Goddess' true #1 Fan
HAHAHAHAHA KNEEL DOWN BEFORE ME!!!
#59fsunolez75Posted 1/9/2013 11:07:48 PM
Nice to see alot of people enjoyed XIII-2, as you see a ton of bashing on it everywhere.

On-topic
XIII-2 was the last Squeenix produced game I enjoyed. Before that tho, the last one I enjoyed was probably FFX
---
Money saving tip: Since it costs 2 cents to share your thoughts, and you only get a penny for them, just stop talking.
#60ragnarokiusPosted 1/9/2013 11:12:48 PM
Ftpkorn posted...
Lol before the release of info on LR this board was full of just haters but now i see more people have shown up that enjoyed xiii-2, great times indeed even if it was predicted, FFXII and FFX were hate filled now they're the top two forum boards in the PS2 section.

Actually, the board was nothing but polls and weirdo topics.
---