if LIghtning comes out of the closet in this one...

#1The_Pig_HostagePosted 1/11/2013 7:06:46 PM
...how would you feel?

personally, I would be proud of SE. it would be a bold move to make the lead character in their flagship franchise openly lesbian (not that they didn't already make her a pretty obvious lesbian, which was a bold move in itself - but making it official would be even more admirable)
#2Yuji KaidoPosted 1/11/2013 7:09:18 PM
Fang and Vanille already have that honor.
That mean this series would feature the only all lesbian characters in the franchise. Can't really blame them with the guys there are to choose from tho.

Except Cid Raines he was awesome.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke
#3ExtremeLightPosted 1/11/2013 7:10:32 PM
/thread
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#4The_Pig_Hostage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 7:10:52 PM
Yuji Kaido posted...
That mean this series would feature the only all lesbian characters in the franchise. Can't really blame them with the guys there are to choose from tho.

true, but they weren't the lead character

also, Fang and Vanille need to finally kiss in this one.
#5ExtremeLightPosted 1/11/2013 7:15:31 PM
The_Pig_Hostage posted...
Yuji Kaido posted...

true, but they weren't the lead character

also, Fang and Vanille need to finally kiss in this one.

Yes they were.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#6kratoscar2008Posted 1/11/2013 8:19:22 PM
...how would you feel?

personally, I would be proud of SE. it would be a bold move to make the lead character in their flagship franchise openly lesbian (not that they didn't already make her a pretty obvious lesbian, which was a bold move in itself - but making it official would be even more admirable)

Sadly if they make Serah her lover i bet that it will be removed to the US release you know for its controversy.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#7The_Pig_Hostage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 8:20:06 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...
...how would you feel?

Sadly if they make Serah her lover i bet that it will be removed to the US release you know for its controversy.

In that case, I guess I'd have to start learning Japanese.
#8qwertyMrJINXPosted 1/11/2013 8:59:49 PM
Lightning was in the closet? I thought her gayness was pretty obvious.
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
#9DragoonGriffithPosted 1/11/2013 9:08:01 PM
Lightning is asexual.
---
Currently playing: CT (DS), ToR, LoZ:WW.
#10The_Pig_Hostage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 9:22:04 PM
qwertyMrJINX posted...
Lightning was in the closet? I thought her gayness was pretty obvious.

oh, it's very obvious. I'd just like her to say it.

preferably by declaring her love to Serah. or Fang, if Farroncest is too taboo.