FF series babes!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mandorin

Mandorin
3 years ago#61
Rough order. Later entries rely on re-releases.
Quistis, Yuna, Selphie, Fran, Vanille but only if she's gagged (hate hate hate her girly girl voice acting), Terra, Lenna, Rosa

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
3 years ago#62
LinkSamus3 posted...
Many of you may think this is a dumb question, so I'm sorry in advance, but how are you supposed to tell which one is which in that set of pictures?

By touching the image.

User Info: Arxaeus

Arxaeus
3 years ago#63
Serah

User Info: user_pt

user_pt
3 years ago#64
kupo1705 posted...
LinkSamus3 posted...
Many of you may think this is a dumb question, so I'm sorry in advance, but how are you supposed to tell which one is which in that set of pictures?

By touching the image.

You made me zoom in and out the image a few times. Now I feel dumb. You happy?

User Info: TheGreekWarrior

TheGreekWarrior
3 years ago#65
Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Terra, Celes, Lightning, Yuna, Edea, Faris, Rydia. In no specific order.

User Info: LinkSamus3

LinkSamus3
3 years ago#66
kupo1705 posted...
LinkSamus3 posted...

By touching the image.

The only thing I get when I touch the image is an enlarged image. Then I touch it again and it goes back to normal. What's your next guess?
"Don't just beat it, conquer it!" - dungeonconquerorB

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
3 years ago#67
LinkSamus3 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
LinkSamus3 posted...

By touching the image.

The only thing I get when I touch the image is an enlarged image. Then I touch it again and it goes back to normal. What's your next guess?

Try licking it.

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
3 years ago#68
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111205172202/finalfantasy/images/e/ec/Fujin.jpg

User Info: Asuka2013

Asuka2013
3 years ago#69
Lightning, Rinoa, Yuna, Ashe...
Halo, Assassin's Creed 3, CoD? Hah! Congrats to Telltale:
THE WALKING DEAD - Game of the Year 2012

User Info: LK_MASTER_GAMER

LK_MASTER_GAMER
3 years ago#70
#TifaForeverS2

Weeeeeeeeeee....
Sometimes I can`t see the value in fighting...There`s no profit in the enemies here, It`s a waste of time!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived