FFX HD and Versus XIII more wanted than LR in Japan

#71HeyItsZantPosted 1/14/2013 8:41:29 AM
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
BuddhHA0991 posted...
HeyItsZant posted...

Yeah, I mean that's kinda what I've been saying for the past half hour.

This statement is so silly that I had to make sure.

Wonder what will you fanboys do once Lightning finally falls into oblivion.

Play FFXV like any normal person?

What if it's as bad as XIII?

Then I'll enjoy it.
---
A wise man once said, "Never express your opinion on Gamefaqs".
#72j-fielding95Posted 1/14/2013 8:42:00 AM
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
BuddhHA0991 posted...
HeyItsZant posted...

Then I'd be happy with the results. I want another X 'journey' story though.
---
Xbox Live: jfielding95
PSN: jfielding95 *new account
#73kupo1705(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 8:44:34 AM
HeyItsZant posted...
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
BuddhHA0991 posted...
HeyItsZant posted...

Then I'll enjoy it.

Poor soul.
#74BuddhHA0991Posted 1/14/2013 8:46:43 AM
HeyItsZant posted...
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
BuddhHA0991 posted...
HeyItsZant posted...

Then I'll enjoy it.

You are allowed to circlejerk about the game, I am allowed to speak harshly about it.

But this is as far as we will speak, talking to people like you is not advised. Fortunately you will return to the Misty mountains once the era of Sauron- I mean Toriyama will end.
---
Vote for Pedro!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8w02jm4iW1qk39rbo1_500.gif
#75DrgonbxcrossPosted 1/14/2013 8:46:56 AM
MalakTawus posted...

You haters have to face reality, there are tons of people that like FFXIII saga. No one is forcing you to buy FF games if you don't want to , just play something else.

It's pretty annoying when they continue to pump out 13 games, despite them being disliked and considered a below average FF game by a large majority of the fanbase.

hyjinx17 posted...

I know full well a lot of peope like it, but that means next to nothing to me when I believe atleast 90% of the human population is stupid.

If I had to guess which FF was had the biggest fanbase, not including fans of multiple games, 13 would be far behind.

In that order.

RX0mega posted...

Okay, let me rephrase it to reflect what I originally meant it to mean. The masses think it's amazing and gods gift to gaming when it isn't even that good.

The FF franchise is always treated like it's this amazing unparalleled series, when really it's cliche, corny, and uninspired, but with incredibly high production values. Just like SAO.

Why are you even here then? Go play Call Of Duty or some other game that you consider to be "gods gift to gaming" lol.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#76justdontaskPosted 1/14/2013 8:47:20 AM
trolls, keep crying, your tears are delicious... there are more hate topics on this board than there are good ones, so whose REALLY crying here? i know im not, i cant wait for this game, while you all cry that a game you dont want is being made... i think we get your point, you have nothing to do with your free time except cry about a game being made...
---
the only part of gamefaqs i like are the walkthroughs for games i like.
trolls avoid large blocks of text they can't criticize for all to see.
#77kupo1705(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 8:47:56 AM
justdontask posted...
trolls, keep crying, your tears are delicious... there are more hate topics on this board than there are good ones, so whose REALLY crying here? i know im not, i cant wait for this game, while you all cry that a game you dont want is being made... i think we get your point, you have nothing to do with your free time except cry about a game being made...

Who is crying?
#78HeyItsZantPosted 1/14/2013 8:49:29 AM
BuddhHA0991 posted...
You are allowed to circlejerk about the game, I am allowed to speak harshly about it.

But this is as far as we will speak, talking to people like you is not advised. Fortunately you will return to the Misty mountains once the era of Sauron- I mean Toriyama will end.

Before Final Fantasy XIII-2 released, I had this same argument with another guy. He made the same points as you did, but once the game released and it wasn't a financial failure for SE, like he said, he never returned. I hope you have some dignity left unlike him when this game does not flop and you return one day.

Bye.
---
A wise man once said, "Never express your opinion on Gamefaqs".
#79RX0megaPosted 1/14/2013 8:56:27 AM
BuddhHA0991 posted...
RX0mega posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
RX0mega posted...

treated like it's this amazing unparalleled series, when really it's cliche, corny, and uninspired, but with incredibly high production values. Just like SAO.

I'm sorry, but you are really describing the Pokemon franchise right now.

lol, now you're just trolling. And very badly at that.

And how is you saying all this thing about FF NOT trolling?

Every pokemon game is about a young kid pursuing his dream and defeating gym leaders till he reaches it.

it's the PINNACLE of cliche, coryn and uninspired.

Ah, I see, you're the type of person who has selective reading so as to twist the words of another to try and change the point they were making in to something you can counter. A very basic and beyond boring form of trolling.

I suggest you get some reading glasses if you find it so hard to see the following words. "High budget."

There are two key parts of my previous statments you are intentionally ignoring. The first, that the games are high budget. If you think the Pokemon series is high budget....*laughs* The second point, that people act like it is something amazing, a genre setting bar raising series. Neither of those two points apply to Pokemon in the slightest, and I think you would find most Pokemon players, such as myself, are well aware of that.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#80drsw36Posted 1/14/2013 9:10:43 AM
BuddhHA0991 posted...
HeyItsZant posted...
BuddhHA0991 posted...
HeyItsZant posted...

>is a XIII Saga hater.
>spends his time on the LR board.

GOD I LOVE YOUR LOGIC!

Oh, and mind if I borrow your crystal ball when you're finished with it? Thanks.

THis board is called "The place to worship Toriyama and his games"? I wa not aware.

It's for discussion, so it's not for circlejerkers. People with negative opinions are allowed too, you know.

And it's common sense, look at the sales of XIII, then XIII-2, and then watch LR flop.

There's a difference between posting opinion and being a jerk and calling everyone who disagree with you fanboy.

Seriously I hate when people use the "this is a board for discussion" excuse to hide their trolling.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36