FFX HD and Versus XIII more wanted than LR in Japan

#91SuffurixPosted 1/14/2013 9:55:24 AM
You know what I want to know is why they're planning an XHD when that game is only one generation old, and yet everyone's been clamoring for a VII remake since the PS3 came out. And what does Sqenix have to say about this? That they won't start working on FFVII remake until they make a game that surpasses it's original popularity? Are they nuts? Not that I wouldn't love a XHD, but it's already a pretty good looking game. Redub the voice parts and you've got a 10 from me. But VII would be MIND-BLOWING in terms of quality and sales if they did a remake. JAPANESE PEOPLE, WHY U NO B SMART.
#92justdontaskPosted 1/14/2013 10:07:55 AM
kupo1705 posted...
I'm crying? Please, do point out the post where I'm crying. I'd love to see it.
If you think I'm crying because I made a thread linking an article, I don't know what to say.

There is no difference between wasting time on things I enjoy and things I don't enjoy.

its not one post in particular, more the fact that you post on countless of these topics, because you dont like this trilogy... and how is there no difference? what do you get from spending time on things that you dont enjoy? i dont enjoy when people make unnecessary sounds (like whistling) in public, i ask them to stop... im not gonna let them keep irritating me, because i dont get anything from it...

but i do enjoy that you made no points to tell me your thoughts on the rest of that post... almost like *gasp* i made good points, with facts and logic! good thing we passed doomsday already, that mightve been the trigger...
---
the only part of gamefaqs i like are the walkthroughs for games i like.
trolls avoid large blocks of text they can't criticize for all to see.
#93HeyItsZantPosted 1/14/2013 10:09:14 AM
justdontask posted...
kupo1705 posted...
If you think I'm crying because I made a thread linking an article, I don't know what to say.

There is no difference between wasting time on things I enjoy and things I don't enjoy.

its not one post in particular, more the fact that you post on countless of these topics, because you dont like this trilogy... and how is there no difference? what do you get from spending time on things that you dont enjoy? i dont enjoy when people make unnecessary sounds (like whistling) in public, i ask them to stop... im not gonna let them keep irritating me, because i dont get anything from it...

but i do enjoy that you made no points to tell me your thoughts on the rest of that post... almost like *gasp* i made good points, with facts and logic! good thing we passed doomsday already, that mightve been the trigger...

You say what I've been alluding to the whole time but I don't think he's gotten the hint.
---
A wise man once said, "Never express your opinion on Gamefaqs".
#94MalakTawusPosted 1/14/2013 10:10:58 AM
BuddhHA0991 posted...
HeyItsZant posted...

Do you honestly believe every FF Fan in Japan voted on this poll?

THe ones that did are the ones that matter.

God I love XIII fans, you people are hilarious.

FFXIII have a great score on Metacritics despite tons of people giving absurdly low scores (that weight a lot more than high score since they are a lot more distant than the average).
And before you complain about that result i'll say like you "THe ones that voted are the ones that matter".

So in conclusion (following your logic), FFXIII is a great game that a few people complain about like losers.

God I love XIII haters, you people are hilarious.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#95HeyItsZantPosted 1/14/2013 10:12:39 AM
MalakTawus posted...
BuddhHA0991 posted...
HeyItsZant posted...

Do you honestly believe every FF Fan in Japan voted on this poll?

THe ones that did are the ones that matter.

God I love XIII fans, you people are hilarious.

FFXIII have a great score on Metacritics despite tons of people giving absurdly low scores (that weight a lot more than high score since they are a lot more distant than the average).
And before you complain about that result i'll say like you "THe ones that voted are the ones that matter".

So in conclusion (following your logic), FFXIII is a great game that a few people complain about like losers.

He couldn't pull another stupid argument out of his a** so he left.
---
A wise man once said, "Never express your opinion on Gamefaqs".
#96JaylesseePosted 1/14/2013 10:17:15 AM
shinigami_matt posted...
Well, we got a terrible trailer for a game that most people don't care about. The fact that it's above anything at all is hilarious and amazing.

---
I'm only serious 23.7% of the time.
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.
#97DrgonbxcrossPosted 1/14/2013 10:18:54 AM
MalakTawus posted...

FFXIII have a great score on Metacritics despite tons of people giving absurdly low scores

Most fans of any game don't give a damn about metacritics, just because it has a high score doesn't mean it's good and likewise the opposite is also true.

MalakTawus posted...

13 took FF in a different direction then past games, it alienated a lot of fans that were regulars to the series, I get that you looooooove it, but at least try to understand the opposing side (even if their arguments are retarded).
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#98kupo1705(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 10:20:41 AM
justdontask posted...
kupo1705 posted...

How is there is a difference? Time was is time wasted.
Besides, there's no game I'm looking forward to with an active board so I might as well stick around.

I didn't address it because it wasn't directed at me.
#99RomangeloPosted 1/14/2013 10:24:35 AM
Drgonbxcross posted...
badboy posted...
According to the haters, "nobody" cares about this game, but it's the 16th most wanted game in Japan. LOL

Most FF fans who hopped aboard forever ago don't want LR (and didn't want the abysmal game that was 13-2) instead of Versus/10HD/15.

I want them all cuz I'm a true fan.

you're not.

and those whiners are not.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#100Asd202Posted 1/14/2013 10:29:03 AM
To be fair famitsu most wanted list is worth as much as their reviews so jack you know what.