Simply put, XIII, XIII-2 and LR are not allowed to be good games.

#191VekkererPosted 1/15/2013 2:40:00 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Sounds like HolyWretched.

I don't think it is, Holy might be unpopular but he's very gentlemanly when you get him alone.

....I've talked to Wraith privately once or twice and he behaved the exact same way he always does. How'd you get him to play nice?
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#192HeyItsZantPosted 1/15/2013 2:40:17 PM
fistpumplikeme posted...
HeyItsZant posted...
fistpumplikeme posted...
HeyItsZant posted...
I was talking about Kupo, and I'm pretty sure Elice was too...

Im not Kupo alt. or am i?

You aren't.

That means you are? Wooooot? How many alts does Kupo have? What if Kupo was Elice? :|

Just leave.
---
A wise man once said, "Never express your opinion on Gamefaqs".
#193kupo1705Posted 1/15/2013 2:40:24 PM
fistpumplikeme posted...
HeyItsZant posted...
fistpumplikeme posted...
HeyItsZant posted...

You aren't.

That means you are? Wooooot? How many alts does Kupo have? What if Kupo was Elice? :|

I am happy to inform you that is not the case.
#194fistpumplikemePosted 1/15/2013 2:45:41 PM
kupo1705 posted...
fistpumplikeme posted...
HeyItsZant posted...
fistpumplikeme posted...
HeyItsZant posted...

You aren't.

I am happy to inform you that is not the case.

I am happy too.
#195Elice_Carol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 2:49:08 PM
....I've talked to Wraith privately once or twice and he behaved the exact same way he always does. How'd you get him to play nice?

I got upset when he lol'd about my nose and he PM'd me to apologize and stuff, promising never to say stuff like that to me on GameFAQs again. Eventually we got talking and although he was rigid in his stance on XIII, he seemed more understandable than he normally would. At the same time he was extremely modest (continuously apologizing for his prior behavior) and strangely friendly, we discussed Lightning's new outfit without rancor and he thought it looked "daring and original", very unlike the Holy I thought I knew.

Unfortunately, I baleeted the PMs because GameFAQs' doesn't like me having over 500 PMs in my inbox, I really wish I archived them now that I look back on it. I'm supposed to be ignoring him right now to avoid rousing suspicion in you and Val, so take this stuff with a pinch of salt.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#196fistpumplikemePosted 1/15/2013 2:50:27 PM
Elice_Carol posted...

I got upset when he lol'd about my nose and he PM'd me to apologize and stuff, promising never to say stuff like that to me on GameFAQs again. Eventually we got talking and although he was rigid in his stance on XIII, he seemed more understandable than he normally would. At the same time he was extremely modest (continuously apologizing for his prior behavior) and strangely friendly, we discussed Lightning's new outfit without rancor and he thought it looked "daring and original", very unlike the Holy I thought I knew.

Unfortunately, I baleeted the PMs because GameFAQs' doesn't like me having over 500 PMs in my inbox, I really wish I archived them now that I look back on it. I'm supposed to be ignoring him right now to avoid rousing suspicion in you and Val, so take this stuff with a pinch of salt.

You see, you can be nice too. Stop insulting everyone!
#197chaosflame108Posted 1/15/2013 2:54:42 PM
It would seem, that TC has finally come to understand the truth of this world.

I'm glad for you, you can now hang with us enlightened folks.

Although, you should be weary of your digital devil remarks. I'd hate for the divine gates to be closed upon you. :(

jk XP
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#198VekkererPosted 1/15/2013 2:54:56 PM
Elice_Carol posted...

That's..... odd.
The last direction we had was he sending me a PM talking about things he had done, or would do, to my mother. And then he was banned.

Your description seems to fit a completely different person.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#199ilikeikeilikeikPosted 1/15/2013 2:56:23 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
http://www.denimblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/juicy-couture-denim-shorts.jpg

I'm wearing a similar pair with tights, pretty cosy if you ask me.

Comfort is very important.
---
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b24/wenewa/IMG_0296_zps833a9829.jpg
#200Elice_Carol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:02:17 PM
That's..... odd.
The last direction we had was he sending me a PM talking about things he had done, or would do, to my mother. And then he was banned.

Your description seems to fit a completely different person.

Clearly, he's being chivalrous and wants to contact me for a steamy round of Halo Reach on Xbox Live, but yeah, it surprised me.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/