Simply put, XIII, XIII-2 and LR are not allowed to be good games.

#211DrgonbxcrossPosted 1/15/2013 10:32:53 PM
You act like this is exclusive to LR when in actuality it's been happening to most every game that's ever been released.

Do you strongly dislike a game TC? Well congrats, you're now part of the group you're trying to make fun of and a hypocrite.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#212The_Undying_84Posted 1/16/2013 1:00:37 AM
zodiac_sword posted...
13- ok
13-2- *shudders*
LR- not interested

This, except downgrade XIII to meh or some slightly more negative sound, like bleh.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#213chaosflame108Posted 1/16/2013 1:15:26 AM
Drgonbxcross posted...
You act like this is exclusive to LR when in actuality it's been happening to most every game that's ever been released.

Do you strongly dislike a game TC? Well congrats, you're now part of the group you're trying to make fun of and a hypocrite.

Come on dude, you would have to be blind not to notice there is a huge bias against the 13 series.

Just look around this board, people go out of their way to hate on anything 13 related. Like that one thread comparing this to Dmc.

lol then you have posters like Officefan, who feel it is their divine god given mission to provide any kind of notion that the 13 series is disliked.

I lol at his "the ps3 board prefers versus over this" thread, XD Really dude, really? To think a person would go through all that trouble. heheheheh
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#214DrgonbxcrossPosted 1/16/2013 11:53:35 AM
chaosflame108 posted...
Drgonbxcross posted...

Come on dude, you would have to be blind not to notice there is a huge bias against the 13 series.

Just look around this board, people go out of their way to hate on anything 13 related. Like that one thread comparing this to Dmc.

lol then you have posters like Officefan, who feel it is their divine god given mission to provide any kind of notion that the 13 series is disliked.

I lol at his "the ps3 board prefers versus over this" thread, XD Really dude, really? To think a person would go through all that trouble. heheheheh

It happens to every game and board. LR isn't some amazing game with a bunch of people that dislike it for no reason, let's be real here. Squares giving the 13 saga a bunch of attention when people just want a new FF.

Not everyone likes every final fantasy, Imagine the final fantasy you hated the most getting 2 sequals. Now imaging those sequals take about 3 years.

Yeah, I would be upset too.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#215tatesauPosted 1/16/2013 11:57:57 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
They sold badly? They're horrible, blegh.
They sold well? Sales =/= Quality.
They got bad reviews? Obviously, nobody in their right mind could like these unplayable messes.
They got good reviews? Clearly the publications were paid off by SE in order to con us out of our money.
People savagely dislike them? Coolio, let's go join the XIII-2 Ultimania book burning they're holding at 7pm.
People do like them a little bit? Ugh. they're such rabid fanboys!

Esteemed friends, we're talking to a bunch of concrete walls, and they're closing in on us.

Sure in your opinion. In mine they are awesome games, and i'm not alone, SE goes by sales figures. If they had , had poor sales there would be no Lightning Returns.
#216TehRYNOLPosted 1/16/2013 12:36:02 PM
This topic sums up why I stopped caring about other people's opinions.

I like all the games and am looking forward to this as well. I don't care if other people think I have horrible taste. I think CoD and Pokemon are awful because they're the same bloody thing over and over again. Yet I respect that there is a large fanbase for both series and I'm not going to make fun of anyone's taste in them.
---
Official Gas Station of the Versus/Agito boards. | PSN: Gowow20
Not changing sig until Dr. Dre releases Detox! Started: October 13th 2009
#217HitzkolpfPosted 1/16/2013 12:38:09 PM
TehRYNOL posted...
This topic sums up why I stopped caring about other people's opinions.

I like all the games and am looking forward to this as well. I don't care if other people think I have horrible taste. I think CoD and Pokemon are awful because they're the same bloody thing over and over again. Yet I respect that there is a large fanbase for both series and I'm not going to make fun of anyone's taste in them.

http://i.imgur.com/7PAGL.gif
#218Kagayaku08Posted 1/16/2013 12:41:47 PM
ilikeikeilikeik posted...
But they are good games.

Paradox?

they are as good as FF games go
---
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
#219Kagayaku08Posted 1/16/2013 12:53:23 PM
Drgonbxcross posted...

because when you strongly dislike something, you must talk about it for years at the time. You must find people who agree with you and validate your dislike,you must scapegoat, strawman, reductio ad absurdam, and plain ol' bs about why you dislike this something, you must think that your opinion is so excellent and so full of "truth" that companies, fans, and even other detractors will view it and see da lite enough to make a game that only you can enjoy...

simply put, its beyond your mind that you can leave something you dislike alone.
---
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
#220Elice_Carol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:53:33 PM

I don't really like KH.......'s story, but I think the gameplay's really fun and I love the Gummi Ship sections. You don't honestly see me complaining at all about any games.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/