Simply put, XIII, XIII-2 and LR are not allowed to be good games.

#221DrgonbxcrossPosted 1/16/2013 11:59:43 AM(edited)
Kagayaku08 posted...
Drgonbxcross posted...
You act like this is exclusive to LR when in actuality it's been happening to most every game that's ever been released.

Do you strongly dislike a game TC? Well congrats, you're now part of the group you're trying to make fun of and a hypocrite.

because when you strongly dislike something, you must talk about it for years at the time. You must find people who agree with you and validate your dislike,you must scapegoat, strawman, reductio ad absurdam, and plain ol' bs about why you dislike this something, you must think that your opinion is so excellent and so full of "truth" that companies, fans, and even other detractors will view it and see da lite enough to make a game that only you can enjoy...

simply put, its beyond your mind that you can leave something you dislike alone.

You have no idea what my opinion is on anything 13 related, your post is invalid. I did get a kick out of psychoanalysis attempt though.

Elice_Carol posted...

I don't really like KH.......'s story, but I think the gameplay's really fun and I love the Gummi Ship sections. You don't honestly see me complaining at all about any games.

Well that doesn't count as strongly dislike if you enjoy the game overall.

But like I've said before, imagine them giving your most hated FF game 2 sequels that span 3 years and consequently get all the attention.

Pretty upsetting right?
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#222Elice_Carol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:01:54 PM
I don't have a most hated FF, either. If that happened to me I'd just move on and play something else, no use getting wrinkles and lines over it.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#223DrgonbxcrossPosted 1/16/2013 12:05:23 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
I don't have a most hated FF, either. If that happened to me I'd just move on and play something else, no use getting wrinkles and lines over it.

But you get my point, FF is interchangeable with whatever game you want it to be.

In 13's case people just want something different and square won't move on, regardless of the backlash. I can't say for sure if it's holding up versus and 15 but square is by focusing on it.

Leaving a bad taste in peoples mouths.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#224VekkererPosted 1/16/2013 12:07:59 PM
Kagayaku08 posted...
Drgonbxcross posted...
You act like this is exclusive to LR when in actuality it's been happening to most every game that's ever been released.

Do you strongly dislike a game TC? Well congrats, you're now part of the group you're trying to make fun of and a hypocrite.

because when you strongly dislike something, you must talk about it for years at the time. You must find people who agree with you and validate your dislike,you must scapegoat, strawman, reductio ad absurdam, and plain ol' bs about why you dislike this something, you must think that your opinion is so excellent and so full of "truth" that companies, fans, and even other detractors will view it and see da lite enough to make a game that only you can enjoy...

simply put, its beyond your mind that you can leave something you dislike alone.

.....What a load of bollocks.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#225HitzkolpfPosted 1/16/2013 12:11:14 PM
Kagayaku08 posted...
Drgonbxcross posted...

Simply put, its beyond our mind how you're a chicken**** that runs away from whatever you dislike.

http://i.imgur.com/eBT8R.gif
#226Kagayaku08Posted 1/16/2013 12:20:22 PM
Drgonbxcross posted...

You have no idea what my opinion is on anything 13 related, your post is invalid. I did get a kick out of psychoanalysis attempt though.

where in that post did I say anything about your opinion on FF 13? Thats so irrelevant its painful. I'm making fun of the implication that "strongly" disliking something justifies the behavior people use when it comes to, well, anything. The fact that you, in your own post, isn't even talking about FF 13 specifically should tell you how people will respond to you and you somehow STILL missed my point.

Elice isn't a hypocrite because she strongly dislike something because you odn't have to focus on something you don't like. In fact, there's a good chance you won't by virtue of not liking it. I didn't like Stella Deus, thats a video game,btw, but i digress; I hated the art, i couldn't get behind the characters, i hated the battle system. Guess what I did? I took it back to gamestop and never thought about it again. So again, i must ask you: how is disliking something justification of behavior shown around these boards and proof that elice is a hypocrite?

surely this is simplier to understand
---
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
#227Kagayaku08Posted 1/16/2013 12:23:23 PM
Hitzkolpf posted...
Kagayaku08 posted...
Drgonbxcross posted...

Simply put, its beyond our mind how you're a chicken**** that runs away from whatever you dislike.

http://i.imgur.com/eBT8R.gif

yes, choosing to eat at another resturant you favor instead of one you hate is untintelligent and cowardly. No such thing as choice any more. Everywhere is Soviet Russia.
---
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
#228DragoonGriffithPosted 1/16/2013 12:26:13 PM
Kagayaku08 posted...

yes, choosing to eat at another resturant you favor instead of one you hate is untintelligent and cowardly. No such thing as choice any more. Everywhere is Soviet Russia.

Better than Capitalism.
---
Currently playing: CT (DS), ToR, LoZ:WW.
#229caffiend7Posted 1/16/2013 12:26:26 PM
XIII-2 would've been better as it's own game instead of being part of the Lightning trilogy. Just remove the XIII story elements, keep Noel and Caius, keep some of the music.
---
"Man its like MGR:R is that hot girl you want to talk to at the party but can't.. and DmC is that drunk girl that won't leave you alone"-Dominus_1
#230Kagayaku08Posted 1/16/2013 12:29:38 PM
DragoonGriffith posted...
Kagayaku08 posted...

Better than Capitalism.

the liberalrevolutionarycollectivist in me likes you, but alas, thats not the issue here.
---