Simply put, XIII, XIII-2 and LR are not allowed to be good games.

#231DragoonGriffithPosted 1/16/2013 12:32:41 PM
Kagayaku08 posted...
DragoonGriffith posted...
Kagayaku08 posted...

yes, choosing to eat at another resturant you favor instead of one you hate is untintelligent and cowardly. No such thing as choice any more. Everywhere is Soviet Russia.

Better than Capitalism.

the liberalrevolutionarycollectivist in me likes you, but alas, thats not the issue here.

I know.
I just felt like saying that since you mentioned Soviet Russia lol.

Other than that (on-topic) I agree with you that there's nothing ridiculous about not wanting to spend time on a board of a game you dislike.

It's ridiculous to stay longer than needed and hate the whole time on something. It's unhealthy.
---
Currently playing: CT (DS), ToR, LoZ:WW.
#232OpheliaAdenadePosted 1/16/2013 12:35:08 PM
Drgonbxcross posted...

But like I've said before, imagine them giving your most hated FF game 2 sequels that span 3 years and consequently get all the attention.

Pretty upsetting right?

Oh, that makes perfect sense. So because you don't like it, the game shouldn't get any attention and the ones that like it should have to do without? :o Goodness, that isn't egocentric at all.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#233Kagayaku08Posted 1/16/2013 12:39:20 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Drgonbxcross posted...

But like I've said before, imagine them giving your most hated FF game 2 sequels that span 3 years and consequently get all the attention.

Pretty upsetting right?

Oh, that makes perfect sense. So because you don't like it, the game shouldn't get any attention and the ones that like it should have to do without? :o Goodness, that isn't egocentric at all.

imma tell you right now, this person doesn't get sarcasm. Don't try.
---
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
#234Q SlickPosted 1/16/2013 2:18:49 PM
DISCLAIMER: This response is based on the OP and nothing more than that.

Let them hate it. In fact, I want them to hate it LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS. There is no finer delicacy than their revulsion. Their gooey, creamy, and ultimately utterly scrumptious revulsion.

So bring it on, I say! I no can eat until it stronger!!!!
---
Lazy people insist on cars with automatic transmissions because they're shiftless.
#235DrgonbxcrossPosted 1/16/2013 3:45:07 PM(edited)
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Drgonbxcross posted...

Pretty upsetting right?

Right well, once again you have no idea what my opinion is on the 13 saga so that part of your statement is void. Especially considering I never said anything about what fans should and shouldn't get, an arbitrary and butthurt assumption upon the realization that not everyone wants buttsex with the 13 saga on your part.

But I would like to point out the hypocrisy in calling me a egocentric for trying to point out that square focusing on all of their efforts for final fantasy on 13 for 4 years is obviously upsetting to a lot of fans and understandably so.

I don't know why you think you're entitled to think final fantasy is all about the 13 saga.

Kagayaku08 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Drgonbxcross posted...

Pretty upsetting right?

imma tell you right now, this person doesn't get sarcasm. Don't try.

I'm supposed to be able to read your tone of voice 100% accurately? .....
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#236Kagayaku08Posted 1/16/2013 4:33:23 PM
Drgonbxcross posted...

I'm supposed to be able to read your tone of voice 100% accurately? .....

when you gonna act like a bastard, better be have the intelligence of a bastard.

let me be clear, if you gonna use sarcasm, be able to detect it
---
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
#237OpheliaAdenadePosted 1/16/2013 4:36:36 PM
Drgonbxcross posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Drgonbxcross posted...

Pretty upsetting right?

Right well, once again you have no idea what my opinion is on the 13 saga so that part of your statement is void. Especially considering I never said anything about what fans should and shouldn't get, an arbitrary and butthurt assumption upon the realization that not everyone wants buttsex with the 13 saga on your part.

But I would like to point out the hypocrisy in calling me a egocentric for trying to point out that square focusing on all of their efforts for final fantasy on 13 for 4 years is obviously upsetting to a lot of fans and understandably so.

I don't know why you think you're entitled to think final fantasy is all about the 13 saga.

You do realize that SE has more than one team right? All of their efforts aren't going to the 13 saga. These games are being made with smaller budgets and less time. It isn't the fault of these games that you aren't getting the games you want made. So blaming them and the fans of them is pointless and misguided.
---
#238zodiac_swordPosted 1/16/2013 4:39:52 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
All of their efforts aren't going to the 13 saga.

I don't know what your argument is about, but a lot of their effort seems to be focused on LR and the FF14 do-over.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#239OpheliaAdenadePosted 1/16/2013 4:46:40 PM
zodiac_sword posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
All of their efforts aren't going to the 13 saga.

I don't know what your argument is about, but a lot of their effort seems to be focused on LR and the FF14 do-over.

You're right about XIV, but LR isn't a big budget project. o.o Those don't usually require as much work. That is why it is getting released so quickly.
---
#240ilikeikeilikeikPosted 1/16/2013 4:52:11 PM
Kagayaku08 posted...
ilikeikeilikeik posted...
But they are good games.

Paradox?

they are as good as FF games go

What is that supposed to mean?
---
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b24/wenewa/IMG_0296_zps833a9829.jpg