Simply put, XIII, XIII-2 and LR are not allowed to be good games.

#241zodiac_swordPosted 1/16/2013 6:12:28 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
zodiac_sword posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
All of their efforts aren't going to the 13 saga.

I don't know what your argument is about, but a lot of their effort seems to be focused on LR and the FF14 do-over.

You're right about XIV, but LR isn't a big budget project. o.o Those don't usually require as much work. That is why it is getting released so quickly.

Still, what have we heard from them other than those two things? Mostly stuff that requires less effort than LR.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#242TheHolySummonPosted 1/17/2013 12:29:52 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
They sold badly? They're horrible, blegh.
They sold well? Sales =/= Quality.
They got bad reviews? Obviously, nobody in their right mind could like these unplayable messes.
They got good reviews? Clearly the publications were paid off by SE in order to con us out of our money.
People savagely dislike them? Coolio, let's go join the XIII-2 Ultimania book burning they're holding at 7pm.
People do like them a little bit? Ugh. they're such rabid fanboys!

Sadly, it looks like this to me as well. It's depressing, even if I agree that XIII and XIII-2 weren't the best of games that they could have been. Still, people will have their opinions.
#243Elice_Carol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 1:30:11 PM
I decided to bump this for the lolz.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#244zodiac_swordPosted 1/19/2013 1:31:43 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
I decided to bump this for the lolz.

the lolz.

/topic
---
#245Celes--CherePosted 1/19/2013 2:15:19 PM
zodiac_sword posted...
/topic

Nah.
---
Holy_Banisher
#246MoooglemanPosted 1/19/2013 3:59:53 PM
This is both depressing and true which is why I don't come to these boards that much. Like a lot of people I was disappointed with 13 I don't hate it though and if it was called by another name would even love it. It's solid it just doesn't feel like Final Fantasy. 13-2 I had loads of fun with and I can't wait for the next one. I just don't understand why so many people are so bitter with the game or just annoying prats that have to try to ruin peoples experiences. Opinions are great but what happened constructive criticism allowing people to have opinions and not just ranting and raving when people think differently.
#247zodiac_swordPosted 1/19/2013 4:11:19 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
zodiac_sword posted...
/topic

Nah.

Yah.
---
#248MoogleCakePosted 1/19/2013 4:39:48 PM
This board could do without the personal attacks and derailment. Especially the derailment. It says right up above the post new message and new topic links that going off-topic or not staying game-related is a violation of terms, yet I've seen Kupo and Celes/j-fielding and others derail threads again and again, sometimes for up to 10+ pages, with no actions from mods. I wonder if the mods are remaining lax until the game actually releases to start cleaning the place up.
#249sicko26usPosted 1/19/2013 4:57:14 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
They sold badly? They're horrible, blegh.
They sold well? Sales =/= Quality.
They got bad reviews? Obviously, nobody in their right mind could like these unplayable messes.
They got good reviews? Clearly the publications were paid off by SE in order to con us out of our money.
People savagely dislike them? Coolio, let's go join the XIII-2 Ultimania book burning they're holding at 7pm.
People do like them a little bit? Ugh. they're such rabid fanboys!

Esteemed friends, we're talking to a bunch of concrete walls, and they're closing in on us.

That sums up every forum on gamefaqs, you have the people who like the game, and the people who hate it. Everyone else is either to busy or don't care to post on a game forum.

But seriously, these games are crap :)
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#250HeartKey_XIIIPosted 1/19/2013 5:26:37 PM(edited)
If the haters are so unpleasant, then simply ignore them, seriously you guys are one of the easiest fanbases to troll.
---
I'm half serious most of the time.
So much to do, so little time...