Who's Lumina?

#51Elice_CarolPosted 1/17/2013 11:01:15 AM
What's this theory now?

Lumina is Lindzei.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#52hyro56Posted 1/17/2013 11:05:09 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
I like your theory, Elice. However cliche it may be, it adds some cohesiveness to the plot.

>cliche

Sorry, are you mistaking my theory for the "Lumina is the manifestation of Lightning's guilt and anguish" theory?

My theory is totally fresh and hip. It's not played out in the least.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#53HeyItsZantPosted 1/17/2013 11:05:46 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
What's this theory now?

Lumina is Lindzei.

This actually seems plausible if you think about the whole situation.
---
Click This Link For a Moment of Epicness:
http://tinyurl.com/9wap6t4 (Works every time!)
#54kupo1705Posted 1/17/2013 11:06:12 AM
HeyItsZant posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
What's this theory now?

Lumina is Lindzei.

This actually seems plausible if you think about the whole situation.

Anything seems plausible in the world of FFXIII.
#55gwoodtamuPosted 1/17/2013 11:10:17 AM
So basically Lumina = Lindzei, Lindzei created Cocoon, was responsible for it, maybe feels regret that it is gone, maybe wants it restored, job was to awake Bunny at the end, did so, Bunny said get lost, I have no need for you, Lindzei wants revenge on Bunny, and to restore Cocoon, shows up in this incarnation mix of Lightning and Serah, and guides her along using her like every good god would do, and probably has some leverage over Lightning, maybe the fate of Serah's life on the line, if you help me, I give you Serah type deal.

My thoughts.
#56paulowirthPosted 1/17/2013 11:34:14 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
What's this theory now?

Lumina is Lindzei.

I endorse this theory Elice. See discussion at Destroyer_Mage's poll, please.
#57sniffyPosted 1/17/2013 12:11:24 PM
Lumina is probably a spirit or eidolon sent to help Lightning...it took the form similar to Serah because that is what is in Lightning's heart.
---
some girls are bigger than others, and some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers...
#58Destroyer_MagePosted 1/17/2013 12:14:16 PM
sniffy posted...
Lumina is probably a spirit or eidolon sent to help Lightning...it took the form similar to Serah because that is what is in Lightning's heart.

Lol Ifrit?
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#59chaosflame108Posted 1/17/2013 3:31:36 PM
Well Snow is a Pulse L'cie (judging by his Pulse brand/tattoo) so Pulse will probably make an appearance in this game too.It would be great if everything with the FNC gods (from the prequels and this game) just come together.

I like this, maybe Pulse goes rouge, and abandons Bhunivelze's desire? Snow's actual focus is to prevent Bhunivelze's liberator from doing its job. Snow vs Lightning anyone?
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!