Japan rates their favorite FF female character

#41kupo1705Posted 1/17/2013 9:24:06 AM
xenosaga123 posted...
EliteGuard99 posted...
Japan confirming their taste in fictional women is as bad as their taste in anime.

Self absorbed people would think anyone that thinks differently from themselves is wrong and everyone that have tastes different from themselves have bad taste.

It can be argued those that claim other people have bad taste, in fact have bad taste themselves.

You could be right if it weren't Japan we're talking about.
#42TorgoForeverPosted 1/17/2013 9:24:36 AM
wh0_kn0ws posted...
quistis hate. now i've seen it all. the FF community is in a f***ing tailspin.

Defend the logic in abadoning a military post just because you feel bad for someone you'll probably be seeing afterwards anyways. I dare you.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvFkoJK-aPE
oFFiciAL ToRgO(pOn), wAKaMoToRcyClE. YoR, and tOMmy wiSEaU oF tHE qUIttinG RETurneRS
#43Tobi011Posted 1/17/2013 9:25:34 AM
Japan has some good taste.
#44BlueDragmirePosted 1/17/2013 9:26:27 AM
Honestly, I think this is a decent list. We got Beatrix, we got Agrias, we got all the best females in the series. Terra and Garnet are a lot higher up then I feared, Rinoa is nicely in tenth, far further down than I feared. I mean, there's no Freya, no Cissnei, but those aren't well-known superstar characters like Tifa. I mean, yeah, Lightning is on top when she has no business being there, but she's the highest profile FF character, and lots of teenagers all around the world have been fooled by SE's marketing. Give us the perspective of time, and Lightning will merely be in the top 10.

The only great female they're missing is Frimelda Lotice.
---
The official monarch of every single board.
http://bluehighwind.blogspot.com/
#45LenneValkiryePosted 1/17/2013 9:28:15 AM
BlueDragmire posted...
Honestly, I think this is a decent list. We got Beatrix, we got Agrias, we got all the best females in the series. Terra and Garnet are a lot higher up then I feared, Rinoa is nicely in tenth, far further down than I feared. I mean, there's no Freya, no Cissnei, but those aren't well-known superstar characters like Tifa. I mean, yeah, Lightning is on top when she has no business being there, but she's the highest profile FF character, and lots of teenagers all around the world have been fooled by SE's marketing. Give us the perspective of time, and Lightning will merely be in the top 10.

Liking Lighting = being fooled by SE's marketing but liking another FF girl is A-OK. Nice double standards you've got there.
#46TorgoForeverPosted 1/17/2013 9:29:12 AM
BlueDragmire posted...

:)
---
oFFiciAL ToRgO(pOn), wAKaMoToRcyClE. YoR, and tOMmy wiSEaU oF tHE qUIttinG RETurneRS
#47TorgoForeverPosted 1/17/2013 9:30:22 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
BlueDragmire posted...

Liking Lighting = being fooled by SE's marketing but liking another FF girl is A-OK. Nice double standards you've got there.

Because SE totally isn't forcing her down everyone's throats.
---
#48kupo1705Posted 1/17/2013 9:31:56 AM
TorgoForever posted...
LenneValkirye posted...
BlueDragmire posted...

DONT REPLY TO IT
#49BlueDragmirePosted 1/17/2013 9:34:37 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
BlueDragmire posted...

Hey, there is nothing good about liking Rinoa. That is an inexcusable crime, seriously evil. However, I understand why people like her, they don't know any better.
---
The official monarch of every single board.
http://bluehighwind.blogspot.com/
#50j-fielding95Posted 1/17/2013 9:38:03 AM
kupo1705 posted...
TorgoForever posted...
LenneValkirye posted...
BlueDragmire posted...

DONT REPLY TO IT

You did.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s