Japan rates their favorite FF female character

#421kirusuPosted 1/17/2013 3:14:12 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...

That is one of the dumbest leaps of logic I've seen you make yet. The results can't be right because girls like attractive men? lol, okay bro. You realize that nearly all the men in this series are good looking?

back then this series had manly men. right before the series jumped off at ff10. you know when square decided to make all their characters seem the same. just saying.
---
gamefaqs. home of the funny and source of information.
#422Capitan_KidPosted 1/17/2013 3:20:09 PM
I don't understand what people see in Zack.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#423EpsteinBarrPosted 1/17/2013 3:27:52 PM(edited)
kratoscar2008 posted...
Im more surprised to see bartz at rank 6, i mean he beat Kain Cecil, Locke and some other good contenders, not that i mind tough FFV is my favorite of the series.

Japan (and maybe the world) loves certain tropes of characters, it's made pretty obvious in these rankings. But it is what it is.

If it was my list, Auron and Jecht (who was not even ranked) would certainly be up there along with Ashe on the female side.

As for fangirls, I hear they make a significant portion of the FF fanbase in Japan (and here too). That's why oddly Cloud x Zack always seems the #1 ship.

Capitan_Kid posted...
I don't understand what people see in Zack.

Because he's such a bro. A pretty bro at that.
#424OpheliaAdenadePosted 1/17/2013 3:27:30 PM
EpsteinBarr posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
Im more surprised to see bartz at rank 6, i mean he beat Kain Cecil, Locke and some other good contenders, not that i mind tough FFV is my favorite of the series.

Japan (and maybe the world) loves certain tropes of characters, it's made pretty obvious in these rankings. But it is what it is.

I wish people would accept this already. :/ Japan is SE's primary market. They are going to make games that appeal over there first and foremost. If they don't like that, they should just play western rpgs. There are plenty of burly and gruff men in those.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#425kratoscar2008Posted 1/17/2013 3:31:42 PM
EpsteinBarr posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...

If it was my list, Auron and Jecht (who was not even ranked) would certainly be up there along with Ashe on the female side.

As for fangirls, I hear they make a significant portion of the FF fanbase in Japan (and here too). That's why oddly Cloud x Zack always seems the #1 ship.

What trope Bart appealed tough? He isnt a pretty boy neither he is an angst character, he was like a prototype of Zidane but much funnier.

Auron would be like 3 place after Bartz and Squall for me.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#426EpsteinBarrPosted 1/17/2013 3:34:27 PM
What trope Bart appealed tough? He isnt a pretty boy neither he is an angst character, he was like a prototype of Zidane but much funnier.

Well there you go. Zidane, Tidus, and Bartz are very similar in that they are upbeat, positive characters.
#427OpheliaAdenadePosted 1/17/2013 3:36:06 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...
EpsteinBarr posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...

Auron would be like 3 place after Bartz and Squall for me.

Bartz is cute and funny (and pretty if you check his art). Girls like that.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#428MoonlightJustPosted 1/17/2013 3:37:25 PM
LenneValkirye posted...
In before mass denial.

Ya know...you really like to antagonize people.
#429puzzlefitePosted 1/17/2013 4:01:11 PM
Not that I'm bias or anything. haha
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=Crash%20Geom
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#430gimme_my_burgerPosted 1/17/2013 4:07:04 PM
garnet is da best
---
PSABR Mains: Spike
http://static.zerochan.net/Garnet.Til.Alexandros.XVII.full.417688.jpg