Japan rates their favorite FF female character

#441kratoscar2008Posted 1/17/2013 5:41:55 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...

I havent seen his new art, i was stuck with the horrendous CG Bartz of the PS1 release, anyway im dont mind because i like he gets more of the recognizion he deserves.

yea, I think so too. :D Bartz and Zidane are two of my favorites.

And im so glad he beated Cecil, i mean it was time FFV to get its revenge after getting so bashed from the FF4 fanboys.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#442ManaYukaPosted 1/17/2013 6:02:22 PM
10. Rinoa (FFVIII)

Really Japan? Really?

I guess FF fans like ignoramous' that rely entirely on male support, or maybe shes there just because of main heroine status, but much deserved shes the lowest of FF6+ besides Ashe
---
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
I am not female; Yukanna means "the valiant" in Japanese.
#443GrabacrLeaderPosted 1/17/2013 6:12:02 PM
Lightning is the best, the only FF female character with her own game. I guess I understand why they decided to name the game "lightning returns" now.
And I'm not surprised they're no FF11 characters. All of them are pretty forgettable with all the grind.
#444zodiac_swordPosted 1/17/2013 6:14:16 PM
GrabacrLeader posted...
Lightning is the best, the only FF female character with her own game.

In no way does that make her best.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#445EpsteinBarrPosted 1/17/2013 7:05:05 PM(edited)
Elice_Carol posted...
I'm after realizing how much I liked her as a character. Although the Complication made her look like an old woman who feeds cats more than herself, in the original game she was strong, sassy and upbeat, which made her death all the more shocking. Obviously we wouldn't have been so emotionally affected if it was a character like Yuffie, right? Right.

Speak for yourself. Yuffie getting impaled would have been shocking and tragic as hell. And I don't even care much for Yuffie. Plus, Yuffie is sassier and more upbeat than the flower girl. Honestly, I was more worried about losing my equipment and materias when Aerith died.
#446TheGreatPotatoPosted 1/17/2013 7:21:00 PM
Trailblazer34 posted...
Serah at No 7 is just plain wrong.

ownT
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#447The_tall_midgetPosted 1/17/2013 7:23:05 PM
Rydia isn't #1.

Sorry but she wins in hawtness.
---
Rule 1 of anything that makes no sense : Wizard did it.
#448Trailblazer34Posted 1/17/2013 7:25:53 PM
TheGreatPotato posted...
Trailblazer34 posted...

ownT

What.
#449OpheliaAdenadePosted 1/17/2013 7:33:17 PM
EpsteinBarr posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
I'm after realizing how much I liked her as a character. Although the Complication made her look like an old woman who feeds cats more than herself, in the original game she was strong, sassy and upbeat, which made her death all the more shocking. Obviously we wouldn't have been so emotionally affected if it was a character like Yuffie, right? Right.

Speak for yourself. Yuffie getting impaled would have been shocking and tragic as hell. And I don't even care much for Yuffie. Plus, Yuffie is sassier and more upbeat than the flower girl. Honestly, I was more worried about losing my equipment and materias when Aerith died.

Yuffie annoyed me. B**** stole my materia. I thought Aerith was a lot more likable. She subverted the whole "healer chick" personality type really well. She was outgoing and smart but still caring.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#450TheGreatPotatoPosted 1/17/2013 7:42:41 PM
Trailblazer34 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
Trailblazer34 posted...

ownT

What.

cuT
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink