Japan rates their favorite FF female character

#51kupo1705Posted 1/17/2013 8:38:29 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
TorgoForever posted...
LenneValkirye posted...
BlueDragmire posted...
Honestly, I think this is a decent list. We got Beatrix, we got Agrias, we got all the best females in the series. Terra and Garnet are a lot higher up then I feared, Rinoa is nicely in tenth, far further down than I feared. I mean, there's no Freya, no Cissnei, but those aren't well-known superstar characters like Tifa. I mean, yeah, Lightning is on top when she has no business being there, but she's the highest profile FF character, and lots of teenagers all around the world have been fooled by SE's marketing. Give us the perspective of time, and Lightning will merely be in the top 10.

The only great female they're missing is Frimelda Lotice.

Liking Lighting = being fooled by SE's marketing but liking another FF girl is A-OK. Nice double standards you've got there.

Because SE totally isn't forcing her down everyone's throats.

DONT REPLY TO IT

You did.

I didn't.
#52wh0_kn0wsPosted 1/17/2013 8:47:54 AM
TorgoForever posted...
wh0_kn0ws posted...
quistis hate. now i've seen it all. the FF community is in a f***ing tailspin.

Defend the logic in abadoning a military post just because you feel bad for someone you'll probably be seeing afterwards anyways. I dare you.

are you talking about her leaving to talk to rinoa during the assassination attempt? that was just bad writing. no quistis fault.
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#53The_Undying_84Posted 1/17/2013 8:48:00 AM
GoldPhalanx posted...
Aerith > Yuna?

Pffffftttttt. Yeah suuuuuure.

I know Aerith is popular and all, but she's not THAT great of a character.

They both suck, but Yuna is much worse. Terrible in X, completely changes personality in X-2, yet still manages to be just as terrible.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#54kupo1705Posted 1/17/2013 8:48:39 AM
wh0_kn0ws posted...
TorgoForever posted...
wh0_kn0ws posted...

Defend the logic in abadoning a military post just because you feel bad for someone you'll probably be seeing afterwards anyways. I dare you.

are you talking about her leaving to talk to rinoa during the assassination attempt? that was just bad writing. no quistis fault.

How was it not her fault?
#55LenneValkiryePosted 1/17/2013 8:52:38 AM(edited)
kupo1705 posted...
wh0_kn0ws posted...
TorgoForever posted...
wh0_kn0ws posted...

She didn't ask Selphie and Zell to come along. It wasn't her fault.
It also wasn't bad writing, because Quistis was a complete ***** to Rinoa and in her place I would feel awful too.
#56TorgoForeverPosted 1/17/2013 8:53:25 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
kupo1705 posted...
wh0_kn0ws posted...
TorgoForever posted...
wh0_kn0ws posted...

She didn't ask Selphie and Zell to come along. It wasn't her fault.

You dodged my first question: Again, defend the logic in abadoning a military post just because you feel bad for someone you'll probably be seeing afterwards anyways. I dare you.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvFkoJK-aPE
oFFiciAL ToRgO(pOn), wAKaMoToRcyClE. YoR, and tOMmy wiSEaU oF tHE qUIttinG RETurneRS
#57kupo1705Posted 1/17/2013 8:54:43 AM
TorgoForever posted...
You dodged my first question: Again, defend the logic in abadoning a military post just because you feel bad for someone you'll probably be seeing afterwards anyways. I dare you.

Don't bother, it won't respond to you with logical answers.
#58evilvergilPosted 1/17/2013 8:56:12 AM
Glad to see Lightining is number one, Stay salty Haters:D. As for the others well imo i think this list is just about right for the most part, with the exception of a few placings i dont agree with, but nothing to cry over.
#59evilvergilPosted 1/17/2013 8:58:47 AM
TorgoForever posted...
LenneValkirye posted...
BlueDragmire posted...
Honestly, I think this is a decent list. We got Beatrix, we got Agrias, we got all the best females in the series. Terra and Garnet are a lot higher up then I feared, Rinoa is nicely in tenth, far further down than I feared. I mean, there's no Freya, no Cissnei, but those aren't well-known superstar characters like Tifa. I mean, yeah, Lightning is on top when she has no business being there, but she's the highest profile FF character, and lots of teenagers all around the world have been fooled by SE's marketing. Give us the perspective of time, and Lightning will merely be in the top 10.

The only great female they're missing is Frimelda Lotice.

Liking Lighting = being fooled by SE's marketing but liking another FF girl is A-OK. Nice double standards you've got there.

Because SE totally isn't forcing her down everyone's throats.

They arent. Deal with it.
#60ObsidianTurncoatPosted 1/17/2013 8:59:04 AM
If you're bothering to bold the copypasta, at least fix the typo.
---
"Let's go to work." -Angel ---Level 6: "Pious Demigod" (630 pts)
Official Magus Fanboy and Blade of C&GN board