Japan rates their favorite FF female character

#61LenneValkiryePosted 1/17/2013 10:00:23 AM(edited)
Quistis wanted to stop Rinoa from doing something reckless, which is exactly what she did.
In fact, it's the very first thing Quistis says as soon as she gets locked in the mansion.
I don't see where the bad writing is here.
#62wh0_kn0wsPosted 1/17/2013 10:02:05 AM
TorgoForever posted...
You dodged my first question: Again, defend the logic in abadoning a military post just because you feel bad for someone you'll probably be seeing afterwards anyways. I dare you.

like i said, there is no logic behind it, it was bad writing to support a plot device where the assassination fails. quistis still is awesome, it wasn't her fault she was written to do something stupid.
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#63kupo1705Posted 1/17/2013 10:02:39 AM
wh0_kn0ws posted...
TorgoForever posted...
You dodged my first question: Again, defend the logic in abadoning a military post just because you feel bad for someone you'll probably be seeing afterwards anyways. I dare you.

like i said, there is no logic behind it, it was bad writing to support a plot device where the assassination fails. quistis still is awesome, it wasn't her fault she was written to do something stupid.

Are you serious?
#64wh0_kn0wsPosted 1/17/2013 10:03:11 AM
kupo1705 posted...
wh0_kn0ws posted...
TorgoForever posted...

Are you serious?

shh, no one cares about you
---
#65TorgoForeverPosted 1/17/2013 10:03:48 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
Quistis wanted to stop Rinoa from doing something reckless, which is exactly what she did.
In fact, it's the very first thing Quistis says as soon as she gets locked in the mansion.

And doing something even more reckless is a good idea because...?

Oh right, we needed the game to last more than one disc.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvFkoJK-aPE
oFFiciAL ToRgO(pOn), wAKaMoToRcyClE. YoR, and tOMmy wiSEaU oF tHE qUIttinG RETurneRS
#66kupo1705Posted 1/17/2013 10:04:04 AM
wh0_kn0ws posted...
kupo1705 posted...
wh0_kn0ws posted...
TorgoForever posted...

Are you serious?

shh, no one cares about you

So you're not.
Good to know.
#67Skunkdog1Posted 1/17/2013 10:06:45 AM
bad list is bad
#68wh0_kn0wsPosted 1/17/2013 10:07:53 AM(edited)
TorgoForever posted...
LenneValkirye posted...

And doing something even more reckless is a good idea because...?

Oh right, we needed the game to last more than one disc.

see? rinoa is the one that deserves the hate. leave quistis alone
---
#69UltimaXOmegaPosted 1/17/2013 10:08:09 AM
Lightning is meh.
Aerith is the worst girl FF party member in history and I was glad when she died.
Yuna is tolerable but I don't understand her popularity.
Tifa is overrated for her chest but understandable.

But where's Rinoa on the list? She's my favorite FF girl.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards
#70gwoodtamuPosted 1/17/2013 10:10:19 AM
Once again, Lightning shows how popular she is, and gives us fanbois ammunition to shoot, and haterz, well, I really don't know what it gives them, other than another thread to whine and cry on about how nobody likes her, and everyone is tired of her.