For me it's not the evolution of the series thats been the problem...[READ]

#11King_Cloud18(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 8:49:43 AM
Oh God, I don't even want to think about FFXV...SE will announce it beginning of next year and it'll come out 10 years later. SE really needs to ger their act together...

And FFXIV and FFversus both have to come out before FFXV...I would think...right!?
---
If home is where the hearts is, where do you go when you dont have a heart? ~Dexter Morgan
#12hyro56Posted 1/17/2013 8:51:27 AM
>XIII had bad music

LOL
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#13DrgonbxcrossPosted 1/17/2013 8:58:16 AM
hyro56 posted...
>XIII had bad music

LOL

Comparatively to the rest of the FF series?

I agree completely, it's pretty bland save one or two "songs"
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#14RomangeloPosted 1/17/2013 8:58:52 AM
the nostalgia fans are the problem.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#15DrgonbxcrossPosted 1/17/2013 8:59:45 AM
Romangelo posted...
the nostalgia fans are the problem.

The fans that love anything square poops out are the problem.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#16King_Cloud18(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 9:11:04 AM
I didn't say XIII had bad music, just that it wasn't as good as the older FFs. And I am very nostalgic of the older FFs, but that doesn't mean I don't want to like the newer ones. Because I really do! That's why I keep buying every new FF that comes out
---
If home is where the hearts is, where do you go when you dont have a heart? ~Dexter Morgan
#17evilvergilPosted 1/17/2013 9:15:06 AM
While i personally enjoyed FF13 and 13-2 for what they were despite their flaws, i respect your opinion TC. At least you went into detail on why you dont like it, which is understandable because lets face it not everyone is going to like the LS, especially old school fans are going to be the ones trashing on it the most. But overall to each their own.

What i dont understand is the people(not saying any names) that mindlessly talk trash without saying why other than "DIS GAME SUKS" or "ITZ NUTHIN LIK DA OLD GAMEZ", and then proceed to bash people who do enjoy them by saying things like they have low standards, or by calling other people fanboys. The problem is that people keep comparing them to the older entries in the series, which isnt fair because they are very much different from each other. Of course the majority are going to be biased towards the older games because those are the ones most fans grew up with. And then these same people are the ones putting Versus on some godly pedestal like its the savior of Jrpgs? Where is the logic in that?/end rant.