Lightning FIRST female protagonist!

#151King_Shortt_IXPosted 1/20/2013 4:39:00 AM
So can we offically declare SE crazy?
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#152kupo1705Posted 1/20/2013 4:39:38 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
So can we offically declare SE crazy?

We could do that a long time ago.
#153OpheliaAdenadePosted 1/20/2013 12:16:32 PM
DrYnot posted...

Again, 'inspired' doesn't actually excuse anything. You're laying the blame for Square's psychotic design decisions at the feet of the french when the things are so vastly different from each other that...Hell, I could easily be inspired by the sound of raindrops into setting a fire. It's meaningless and doesn't excuse, qualify or mitigate anything. French medieval style doesn't suggest Kuja's outfit to anybody but the already insane.

You're acting as if there is something to be excused in the first place. o.o I think Kuja looks lovely. I'm just saying where the concept came from. I mean, of course the outfit is going to be more extreme than anything from actual history. This is a video game. But the nobility did wear effeminate and flamboyant outfits, which Kuja's certainly is.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#154DragoonGriffithPosted 1/20/2013 12:54:03 PM
To be honest, if nothing else made me hate Lightning till now, then such false statements coming from SE themselves certainly did.

Seriously, SE and Lightning can go **** themselves.
---
Currently playing: CT (DS), ToR, LoZ:WW.
#155InnerscopePosted 1/21/2013 9:37:54 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
To be honest, if nothing else made me hate Lightning till now, then such false statements coming from SE themselves certainly did.

Seriously, SE and Lightning can go **** themselves.

Wouldn't be surprised if Toriyama is doing that right now.
---
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
Your new alphabet
#156The_Undying_84Posted 1/21/2013 9:50:36 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
TorgoForever posted...

I split it between Terra and Celes. It's pretty close though. Or maybe I'm just biased towards the latter. Meh.

Believe me. I love Celes to the point that if there ever was a fictional character I was slightly obsessed with, then Celes is that one.

I still do give credit to Terra for being the character around which most of the story revolves around, though.

The story of XII revolves around Ashe, but she still isn't the main character...

Ashe is just as much the main character of XII as Lightning is in XIII.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#157ExtremeLightPosted 1/21/2013 9:52:08 AM
The_Undying_84 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
TorgoForever posted...

I split it between Terra and Celes. It's pretty close though. Or maybe I'm just biased towards the latter. Meh.

Believe me. I love Celes to the point that if there ever was a fictional character I was slightly obsessed with, then Celes is that one.

I still do give credit to Terra for being the character around which most of the story revolves around, though.

The story of XII revolves around Ashe, but she still isn't the main character...

Ashe is just as much the main character of XII as Lightning is in XIII.

^This.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#158Capitan_KidPosted 1/21/2013 10:11:49 AM
Haters gon hate but Lightning's great! Word of God says she's the first female protagonist! It cannot be denied!
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#159LenneValkiryePosted 1/21/2013 11:00:03 AM(edited)
Christopher Belmont posted...

I mean, Square actually succeded in emasculating Sephiroth in Crisis Core.

They did?

Edit: I just noticed he doesn't wear his lipstick in CC like he does in AC.
Genesis must have borrowed it.

Still, Sephiroth is a bishie through and through.
#160trenkenPosted 1/21/2013 11:00:14 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
You're acting like femininity is a bad thing when a guy has it.

It kind of is though. There arent that many people in this world that like feminine guys. I really dont know any women that date any fem guys. Im in my 30s. I literally have not met a single woman that dated a fem guy. Not one.

Now, I know some guys that like fem guys. Thats entirely different, and pretty rare.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero