favorite male character from final fantasy xiii series?

#41ExtremeLightPosted 1/26/2013 8:43:24 AM
Wow sazh is on top. And ahead of Noel. I didn't think that people love black guys lmao.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#42xXAyrtonXxD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:45:32 AM
ExtremeLight posted...
Wow sazh is on top. And ahead of Noel. I didn't think that people love black guys lmao.

i vote for noel, but i think sazh is the funny guy and for that people vote for him, i think
he is funny too but i prefer noel, caius and adult hope, when is about playable characters.
#43kupo1705Posted 1/26/2013 8:46:37 AM
Sazh is the only good character in the XIII series.
#44ExtremeLightPosted 1/26/2013 8:54:47 AM
xXAyrtonXxD posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

i vote for noel, but i think sazh is the funny guy and for that people vote for him, i think
he is funny too but i prefer noel, caius and adult hope, when is about playable characters.

Same as you but Sazh? Funny? Fang was funnier.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#45kupo1705Posted 1/26/2013 8:55:40 AM
ExtremeLight posted...
xXAyrtonXxD posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

What? She was boring.
#46ExtremeLightPosted 1/26/2013 8:57:41 AM
kupo1705 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
xXAyrtonXxD posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

What? She was boring.

"Don't be shy" when looking at lightning boobs.
---
#47kupo1705Posted 1/26/2013 8:58:40 AM
ExtremeLight posted...
kupo1705 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
xXAyrtonXxD posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

What? She was boring.

"Don't be shy" when looking at lightning boobs.

That's not funny.
#48ExtremeLightPosted 1/26/2013 9:03:35 AM
Whatever,
---
#49Elice_CarolPosted 1/26/2013 9:09:49 AM(edited)

Fang was fun, but she wasn't funny per se. Sazh has a very warm sense of humor, so I can understand why people find him so likable and easy to connect with. I voted for Noel though, 'cause he's probably the only character in the entire series who knows that Serah should be knocked down a peg or ten.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/