Final Fantasy XV needs Final Fantasy XII's dubbing.

#51EscaSyraPosted 1/21/2013 2:38:42 AM
You should not let the writing and big words in XII interfere with the voice acting aspect.

Big words =/= great voice acting.
#52kupo1705Posted 1/21/2013 2:39:36 AM
EscaSyra posted...
You should not let the writing and big words in XII interfere with the voice acting aspect.

Why are you bringing unrelated things up?
#53j-fielding95(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 2:40:36 AM
So, with the exception of 1 person we all agree XII's dubbing and should return. SE needs to know this.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#54FreakonaIeashPosted 1/21/2013 2:40:46 AM
kupo1705 posted...
EscaSyra posted...

Seriously, don't bother. Listen to a clip of Rufus from Advent Children. It's so generic it makes Cloud and Sephiroth sound like the best voices ever in comparison.
---
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/181/2/3/Alucard_Grin_by_loonyface.jpg
#55EscaSyraPosted 1/21/2013 2:41:10 AM
kupo1705 posted...
EscaSyra posted...

Of course you would single out me. I'm not your daycare pal. You know he brought up unrelated things as well.

I already described the way I heard the VAing from Balthier and Gabranth. It's nothing spectacular.
#56FreakonaIeashPosted 1/21/2013 2:41:16 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
So, with the exception of 1 person we all agree XII's dubbing and should return. SE needs to know this.

Again, a person who called AC Rufus great, when he sounds panifully generic.
---
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/181/2/3/Alucard_Grin_by_loonyface.jpg
#57kupo1705Posted 1/21/2013 2:43:48 AM
EscaSyra posted...
kupo1705 posted...
EscaSyra posted...

Of course you would single out me. I'm not your daycare pal. You know he brought up unrelated things as well.

I already described the way I heard the VAing from Balthier and Gabranth. It's nothing spectacular.

I pick you because you're the only one here saying the VA isn't good.
Why would I do that to someone I agree with?
#58EscaSyraPosted 1/21/2013 2:43:54 AM
FreakonaIeash posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

Who said I didn't agree that XII's dubbing was great? I like a few other characters dubs better.

English accents do not make a voice non generic. Sounds like a fairly generic English accent to me.
#59EscaSyraPosted 1/21/2013 2:44:40 AM
kupo1705 posted...
EscaSyra posted...
kupo1705 posted...
EscaSyra posted...

I pick you because you're the only one here saying the VA isn't good.
Why would I do that to someone I agree with?

Why don't you read the topic kupo? I never said they aren't good. They aren't as great as you all are making them out to be. That doesn't make them bad.
#60kupo1705Posted 1/21/2013 2:44:48 AM
EscaSyra posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

Who said I didn't agree that XII's dubbing was great? I like a few other characters dubs better.

English accents do not make a voice non generic. Sounds like a fairly generic English accent to me.

Again, you bring someone unrelated up.

Who said anything about English accents? Nobody except for you.