First FF, favorite FF, opinion on the XIII series, opinion on SE as of current

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. First FF, favorite FF, opinion on the XIII series, opinion on SE as of current
2 years ago#11
6, 7, poo, money grubbing jerks who at the very least publish good games every now and then.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
2 years ago#12
First Final Fantasy - Final Fantasy

Favorite Final Fantasy - Final Fantasy IX

Opinion of the Final Fantasy XIII Series - Liked it overall, could have been better.

Opinion of the Square-Enix current - Not favorable this console generation.
---
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II
2 years ago#13
VIII, VIII, pretty good, they're a company out to make money. I don't hold anything against them.
---
Stick that on your barby, shrimp! - Johnny Cage
2 years ago#14
VII, XIII, very enjoyable and great battle system, my fav company
---
I come from the future
2 years ago#15
LR, VersusXIII, best battle theme ever, the series' director is the best.
---
Omaetachi wa sh!tteiru hazuda, watashi wa nani mono ka. Saigo no jyuusanniji da.
2 years ago#16
VII, VI, poop, poop
2 years ago#17
First FF: FFX

Favorite FF: FFX

Opinion on the XIII series: Love it. It's fun for me. Great games for me. Lightning Returns will probably sells more then 13-2, I'm betting on it.

Opinion on SE as of current: It's alright. A couple of disappointments with 14 and Type-0 localization. If Versus is set to release in 2014 then the future look bright. Lighting Returns I think will revive that Kingdom Heart Feel at least before Versus. After Versus and FFX HD, SE should work on Type-0 localization, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Final Fantasy XV (Agni's Philosophy?)
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
2 years ago#18
First FF: VII.
Favorite FF: Tie between XIII and XIII-2
Opinion on the series: Legendary
Opinion on SE: They know how to make amazing games, but they also know how to make terrible games.
---
Click This Link For a Moment of Epicness:
http://tinyurl.com/9wap6t4 (Works every time!)
2 years ago#19
First: VIII
Favourite: V
Opinion on XIII: It was okay but really should have ended with one game not three.
Opinion of current SE: Please don't put a lightning palette swap/look-alike in the next FF, I've had enough of her for now.
---
Eggplant
2 years ago#20
First: X

Favorite: VII

Opinion of XIII series: Love it

Opinion of SE: MUST ADD EXPENSIVE DLC AND CRAPPY IOS-EXCLUSIVE TITLES THAT AREN'T WORTH THE PRICE BUT NEED TO BE PLAYED TO UNDERSTAND ANOTHER UNFINISHED GAME SO WE CAN GET EVEN MORE MONEY THAT WE DON'T NEED
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. First FF, favorite FF, opinion on the XIII series, opinion on SE as of current

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived