Do you think Vanille and Fang are lovers ?

#31AtalalamaPosted 1/22/2013 12:07:41 PM
I thought it was a given?
#32jastenPosted 1/22/2013 12:10:02 PM
Holy_Wraith posted...
It's a pity there aren't any straight and normal FF gamers anymore.

Pathatic Fang-vanille, Lightning-Serah and other weird supporters are a disgrace to the FF fanbase too.

Don't like it, turn off the game and get off the forum. The rest of us will just be more open minded and realise it's no less normal to be homosexual. They are still people the same way as everyone else.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
#33Celes--CherePosted 1/22/2013 12:12:07 PM
jasten posted...
Holy_Wraith posted...

Pathatic Fang-vanille, Lightning-Serah and other weird supporters are a disgrace to the FF fanbase too.

Don't like it, turn off the game and get off the forum. The rest of us will just be more open minded and realise it's no less normal to be homosexual. They are still people the same way as everyone else.

That wasn't the point, the homosexuality doesn't exist, it's just creepy virgin fanboys.
---
Holy_Banisher
#34jastenPosted 1/22/2013 12:15:45 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
jasten posted...
Holy_Wraith posted...

That wasn't the point, the homosexuality doesn't exist, it's just creepy virgin fanboys.

As soon as they interacted I thought they were a couple. It had nothing to do with wanting them to be or creating slash fan fiction. But maybe it's because I have been exposed to such relationships in real life and in gaming and TV for so long it just doesn't seem like a huge deal to me.

This anti Fang/Vanille crowd seems more like they are trying to deny it because they hate the idea of it... not because the relationship is completely in the heads of gamers with no in game implications. Nope, not one single interaction in the game to lead gamers to believe in that relationship....
---
#35Celes--CherePosted 1/22/2013 12:17:09 PM
jasten posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
jasten posted...
Holy_Wraith posted...

As soon as they interacted I thought they were a couple. It had nothing to do with wanting them to be or creating slash fan fiction. But maybe it's because I have been exposed to such relationships in real life and in gaming and TV for so long it just doesn't seem like a huge deal to me.

This anti Fang/Vanille crowd seems more like they are trying to deny it because they hate the idea of it... not because the relationship is completely in the heads of gamers with no in game implications. Nope, not one single interaction in the game to lead gamers to believe in that relationship....

They were raised as a family, they lived together, of course they are close, they are family, not lovers.
---
Holy_Banisher
#36dils-dPosted 1/22/2013 12:22:12 PM
They must be. I see no other option.
---
Though I may look the same way to you
Underneath there is somebody new
#37jastenPosted 1/22/2013 12:38:01 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
jasten posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
jasten posted...
Holy_Wraith posted...

They were raised as a family, they lived together, of course they are close, they are family, not lovers.

That's not how a lot of people saw it. And since the game doesn't say either way, you ahve no ground to be absolute. I'm not saying you have to agree they are lovers. But you can't tell me I'm wrong either.
---
#38JudgeNoahPosted 1/22/2013 12:45:50 PM
no. Rachel Robinson and Georgia Van Cuylenburg both said there wasnt anything sexual between Fang and Vanille. they were just really close.
---
"Outta my way!"
Lightning
#39Holy_WraithPosted 1/22/2013 12:49:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#40Celes--CherePosted 1/22/2013 12:50:49 PM
jasten posted...
That's not how a lot of people saw it. And since the game doesn't say either way, you ahve no ground to be absolute. I'm not saying you have to agree they are lovers. But you can't tell me I'm wrong either.

I can. They say thay are family. Several times.
---
Holy_Banisher