Do you think Vanille and Fang are lovers ?

#41jastenPosted 1/22/2013 12:53:54 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
jasten posted...
That's not how a lot of people saw it. And since the game doesn't say either way, you ahve no ground to be absolute. I'm not saying you have to agree they are lovers. But you can't tell me I'm wrong either.

I can. They say thay are family. Several times.

And you aren't family with your lover? Really?

And Holy Wraith.. you're the only person with a problem I see here.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
#42EmiacPosted 1/22/2013 1:04:32 PM
jasten posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
jasten posted...
That's not how a lot of people saw it. And since the game doesn't say either way, you ahve no ground to be absolute. I'm not saying you have to agree they are lovers. But you can't tell me I'm wrong either.

I thought it obvious they were just "sisters". Normal people don't refer to their girlfriends/boyfriends as family.
#43zodiac_swordPosted 1/22/2013 1:07:10 PM
They're haters.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#44jastenPosted 1/22/2013 1:28:15 PM
Emiac posted...
jasten posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
jasten posted...

I thought it obvious they were just "sisters". Normal people don't refer to their girlfriends/boyfriends as family.

Huh... guess all those couples in my life are just strange as people for calling their lover family.

Are you people that threatened by homosexuality you can't accept others clearly see the relationship as more with just as good of reasoning as you?
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
#45Ampharos64Posted 1/22/2013 1:28:33 PM
I definitely got the impression that at the very least Fang liked Vanille, and what with the whole Fang being originally intended to be a male character thing, you have to wonder if it was also part of the original intention to have a romance between them. I was the more convinced after seeing that my sister, who usually isn't a gamer and is unfamiliar with the shipping community, also interpreted it that way, although I'd said nothing about it first (well, what she actually said was 'Does Fang have to be such a stereotypical predatory older lesbian?').

I'd be quite happy if it were confirmed in Lightning Returns, anyway. Will almost certainly not happen, though.

Emiac posted...

Girlfriend/boyfriend no, probably not, partner yes.
#46Gandalf the IstariPosted 1/22/2013 2:07:38 PM(edited)
DarkSymbiote posted...
Why does EVERYTHING need to relate to coitus these days? You stink!

Because being gay/straight is only about sex...

In case you can't tell that was sarcasm directed at your ignorant comment.

Also doin it doin it phone doin it. Those girls are lovers.
#47VekkererPosted 1/22/2013 2:07:54 PM
I interpreted it as such.
Doesn't mean that I go around thinking about them bonking each other though.

*shrugs*
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#48EpsteinBarrPosted 1/22/2013 2:16:56 PM
Yes. They along with Snow and Serah are the only true legitimate canon pairing in this trilogy (as far as we know).
#49zodiac_swordPosted 1/22/2013 2:18:58 PM
EpsteinBarr posted...
Yes. They along with Snow and Serah are the only true legitimate canon pairing in this trilogy (as far as we know).

Wow. you even compared them to Serah and Snow. smh.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#50EpsteinBarrPosted 1/22/2013 2:23:35 PM(edited)
zodiac_sword posted...
EpsteinBarr posted...

Wow. you even compared them to Serah and Snow. smh.

Yeah, I just went there.

Normal people don't refer to their girlfriends/boyfriends as family.

Sure they do, especially if their girlfriends/boyfriends happen to be life partners.