Do you think Vanille and Fang are lovers ?

#51ayalorenPosted 1/22/2013 2:27:21 PM
EpsteinBarr posted...
Yes. They along with Snow and Serah are the only true legitimate canon pairing in this trilogy (as far as we know).

While not a pairing, Noel crushing on Yeul was confirmed in the Ultimania Omega.
---
I'm only as good as you allow me to be.
#52zodiac_swordPosted 1/22/2013 2:30:09 PM
ayaloren posted...
EpsteinBarr posted...
Yes. They along with Snow and Serah are the only true legitimate canon pairing in this trilogy (as far as we know).

While not a pairing, Noel crushing on Yeul was confirmed in the Ultimania Omega.

Did it confirm Fang and Vanille, too? If not, calling them a canon pair is ridiculous.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#53dils-dPosted 1/22/2013 2:32:31 PM
Why do people use the term "lover"? It always sounds like the relationship is either purely sexual and/or cheating.
---
Though I may look the same way to you
Underneath there is somebody new
#54ayalorenPosted 1/22/2013 2:32:38 PM
zodiac_sword posted...
ayaloren posted...
EpsteinBarr posted...

Did it confirm Fang and Vanille, too? If not, calling them a canon pair is ridiculous.

No, and I didn't. I don't care enough about them and their relationship to even bother finding something that may or may not be there.
---
#55zodiac_swordPosted 1/22/2013 2:33:56 PM
dils-d posted...
Why do people use the term "lover"? It always sounds like the relationship is either purely sexual and/or cheating.

Maybe because sexual part is the only important part to them.
---
#56stevenm281Posted 1/22/2013 2:42:48 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
jasten posted...
That's not how a lot of people saw it. And since the game doesn't say either way, you ahve no ground to be absolute. I'm not saying you have to agree they are lovers. But you can't tell me I'm wrong either.

I can. They say thay are family. Several times.

I consider my boyfriend also part of my family... that doesn't prove anything...
#57EpsteinBarrPosted 1/22/2013 2:46:56 PM(edited)
ayaloren posted...
EpsteinBarr posted...

Eh, I don't think a crush is enough to confirm a canon pairing. Also, didn't the new 25th anniversary Ultimania mention something about Vanille and Fang, my mind is going blank on that one. To tell you the truth, I don't really care one way or another. I always thought they were, with their Amano art making them all touchy and feely with each other, along with the game. They're always going to be together, and I don't see them being with another man. Until something comes along and disproves what I see, I'll think of them as a canon pairing.

I consider my boyfriend also part of my family... that doesn't prove anything...

Agreed. I think it's pretty silly imo to think of a significant other as distinct from a family.
#58ayalorenPosted 1/22/2013 2:48:54 PM
EpsteinBarr posted...
ayaloren posted...
EpsteinBarr posted...

Eh, I don't think a crush is enough to confirm a canon pairing. Also, didn't the new 25th anniversary Ultimania mention something about Vanille and Fang, my mind is going blank on that one. To tell you the truth, I don't really care one way or another. I always thought they were, with their Amano art making them all touchy and feely with each other, along with the game. They're always going to be together, and I don't see them being with another man. Until something comes along and disproves what I see, I'll always think of them as a canon pairing.

It doesn't, but at least a romantic interest from one of the characters was confirmed.
I don't know anything about that, I only saw the naked artwork they were featured in. But I really don't care what their relationship is/becomes, I just want closure to the story.
---
#59zodiac_swordPosted 1/22/2013 2:50:23 PM
stevenm281 posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
jasten posted...
That's not how a lot of people saw it. And since the game doesn't say either way, you ahve no ground to be absolute. I'm not saying you have to agree they are lovers. But you can't tell me I'm wrong either.

I can. They say thay are family. Several times.

But do you refer to him as your boyfriend or as your family?
---
#60Elice_CarolPosted 1/22/2013 2:51:10 PM

Noel crushing on Yeul was confirmed in the game, Noel x Yeul was confirmed in the Ultimania. “The game didn’t feature any love story between Noel and Serah since both characters had their own loved ones in Yeul and Snow respectively.”
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/