Do you think Vanille and Fang are lovers ?

#61EpsteinBarrPosted 1/22/2013 2:51:23 PM
ayaloren posted...
But I really don't care what their relationship is/becomes, I just want closure to the story.

Don't we all.
#62zodiac_swordPosted 1/22/2013 2:51:58 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
While not a pairing, Noel crushing on Yeul was confirmed in the Ultimania Omega.

Noel crushing on Yeul was confirmed in the game, Noel x Yeul was confirmed in the Ultimania. “The game didn’t feature any love story between Noel and Serah since both characters had their own loved ones in Yeul and Snow respectively.”

Of course this would make you appear.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#63ayalorenPosted 1/22/2013 2:53:13 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
While not a pairing, Noel crushing on Yeul was confirmed in the Ultimania Omega.

Noel crushing on Yeul was confirmed in the game, Noel x Yeul was confirmed in the Ultimania. “The game didn’t feature any love story between Noel and Serah since both characters had their own loved ones in Yeul and Snow respectively.”

Some people didn't see it in the game. I did, but whatever.
---
I'm only as good as you allow me to be.
#64stevenm281Posted 1/22/2013 3:15:18 PM
zodiac_sword posted...
stevenm281 posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
jasten posted...
That's not how a lot of people saw it. And since the game doesn't say either way, you ahve no ground to be absolute. I'm not saying you have to agree they are lovers. But you can't tell me I'm wrong either.

I can. They say thay are family. Several times.

I consider my boyfriend also part of my family... that doesn't prove anything...

But do you refer to him as your boyfriend or as your family?

I refer to him as many things, he's my everything.
#65BillbertRandomPosted 1/22/2013 3:16:43 PM
No.
---
Sazh and Balrog fan....
#66LolOkayPosted 1/22/2013 4:13:14 PM
I think they're closer to sisters tbh.

Nothing against Lesbians, it's just how I interpreted their relationship.
#67Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:29:01 PM
I think they are. Then again, I guess I'm the only one who thought Fang checking under Vanille's clothes with no issues from either girl was a little too casual for them.

Vanille x Fang forevuh
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke
#68maxxxximumPosted 1/22/2013 4:46:58 PM
EpsteinBarr posted...
Yes. They along with Snow and Serah are the only true legitimate canon pairing in this trilogy (as far as we know).

Nora X Bartholomew

Also Fang X Vanille isn't canon.

I get the impression that a lot of people in this thread are the type that would offend a boyish girl by assuming she's a lesbian and saying so to her.
---
Stop your ignorance of Final Fantasy XI's awesome story. See it here.
http://ffxicutscenes.blogspot.com/
#69LadysoalluringPosted 1/22/2013 7:44:12 PM(edited)
Worth posting again ;)

(NSFW)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3f120daf74e026f9dd674f5dc42481c4/tumblr_mgbsqhDBY51qi1foco1_500.jpg

Elice -

"Noel crushing on Yeul was confirmed in the game, Noel x Yeul was confirmed in the Ultimania. “The game didn’t feature any love story between Noel and Serah since both characters had their own loved ones in Yeul and Snow respectively.”

Awesme!~
---
Official "Vanille" of the Dissidia Duodecim boards
#70The_Pig_HostagePosted 1/22/2013 7:40:51 PM
Ladysoalluring posted...
Worth posting again ;)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3f120daf74e026f9dd674f5dc42481c4/tumblr_mgbsqhDBY51qi1foco1_500.jpg

Beautiful!