Do you think Vanille and Fang are lovers ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Do you think Vanille and Fang are lovers ?
3 years ago#71
FreakonaIeash posted...
They are not. It's something the pink part of the fanbase likes to ship.
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
3 years ago#72
Ladysoalluring posted...
Worth posting again ;)

(NSFW)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3f120daf74e026f9dd674f5dc42481c4/tumblr_mgbsqhDBY51qi1foco1_500.jpg

Thank you! I needed that.
3 years ago#73
If Fang had been left as a male character as they was originally planned everyone would have taken their romantic link as a given.
3 years ago#74
Gandalf the Istari posted...
If Fang had been left as a male character as they was originally planned everyone would have taken their romantic link as a given.

This.
3 years ago#75
Fang's a badass. The only reason Lightning didn't jump her bones, is because she's already taken.
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
3 years ago#76
Gandalf the Istari posted...

Not really. There is nothing explicitly romantic about Fang and Vanille. Just because they care about each other doesn't mean they're in that kind of relationship.
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
3 years ago#77
i'm not the kind of person who normally 'ships' things-- for example i think all this speculation about LightxHope is pretty silly. that being said, while Snow and Serah is outright and canonically implied, i believe that Vanille and Fang is a pairing that was the intent of the writer, though not as explicitly stated. so while i guess it's not outright stated, i feel like it's very obvious. though, i don't actually like either of the characters and i'm not a 'fan' of the pairing, i think it's legitimate in the context of FF13.
It's not a JRPG until you kill a god. http://somestatic.tumblr.com
Don't mess with Mrs. Chu; she'll put you in the soup.
3 years ago#78
Some_Static posted...
i believe that Vanille and Fang is a pairing that was the intent of the writer, though not as explicitly stated. so while i guess it's not outright stated, i feel like it's very obvious. though, i don't actually like either of the characters and i'm not a 'fan' of the pairing, i think it's legitimate in the context of FF13.

That type of relationship is not legitimate IMO.If you are in a relationship with someone and aren't trying to hide, It should become explicit at some point. I wouldn't call it obvious because people evaluate things differently.
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
3 years ago#79
just how it came across to me.
It's not a JRPG until you kill a god. http://somestatic.tumblr.com
Don't mess with Mrs. Chu; she'll put you in the soup.
3 years ago#80
Vanille x Sazh.
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Do you think Vanille and Fang are lovers ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived