Do you think Vanille and Fang are lovers ?

#71ExtremeLightPosted 1/22/2013 6:41:05 PM
FreakonaIeash posted...
They are not. It's something the pink part of the fanbase likes to ship.

---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#72EpsteinBarrPosted 1/22/2013 7:10:42 PM
Ladysoalluring posted...
Worth posting again ;)

(NSFW)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3f120daf74e026f9dd674f5dc42481c4/tumblr_mgbsqhDBY51qi1foco1_500.jpg

Thank you! I needed that.
#73Gandalf the IstariPosted 1/23/2013 1:29:10 AM
If Fang had been left as a male character as they was originally planned everyone would have taken their romantic link as a given.
#74The_Pig_HostagePosted 1/23/2013 5:15:31 AM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
If Fang had been left as a male character as they was originally planned everyone would have taken their romantic link as a given.

This.
#75shinigami_mattPosted 1/23/2013 5:19:49 AM
Fang's a badass. The only reason Lightning didn't jump her bones, is because she's already taken.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#76zodiac_swordPosted 1/23/2013 5:21:19 AM
Gandalf the Istari posted...

Not really. There is nothing explicitly romantic about Fang and Vanille. Just because they care about each other doesn't mean they're in that kind of relationship.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#77Some_StaticPosted 1/23/2013 5:22:35 AM
i'm not the kind of person who normally 'ships' things-- for example i think all this speculation about LightxHope is pretty silly. that being said, while Snow and Serah is outright and canonically implied, i believe that Vanille and Fang is a pairing that was the intent of the writer, though not as explicitly stated. so while i guess it's not outright stated, i feel like it's very obvious. though, i don't actually like either of the characters and i'm not a 'fan' of the pairing, i think it's legitimate in the context of FF13.
---
It's not a JRPG until you kill a god. http://somestatic.tumblr.com
Don't mess with Mrs. Chu; she'll put you in the soup.
#78zodiac_swordPosted 1/23/2013 5:31:04 AM(edited)
Some_Static posted...
i believe that Vanille and Fang is a pairing that was the intent of the writer, though not as explicitly stated. so while i guess it's not outright stated, i feel like it's very obvious. though, i don't actually like either of the characters and i'm not a 'fan' of the pairing, i think it's legitimate in the context of FF13.

That type of relationship is not legitimate IMO.If you are in a relationship with someone and aren't trying to hide, It should become explicit at some point. I wouldn't call it obvious because people evaluate things differently.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#79Some_StaticPosted 1/23/2013 5:31:58 AM
just how it came across to me.
---
It's not a JRPG until you kill a god. http://somestatic.tumblr.com
Don't mess with Mrs. Chu; she'll put you in the soup.
#80TheGreatPotatoPosted 1/23/2013 5:33:27 AM
Vanille x Sazh.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.