Holy_Banisher
#132Terra-BranfordPosted 1/29/2013 9:37:10 AM
Celes--Chere posted...
Terra-Branford posted...
I'm impressed.

I aim to please.

I know you're very good at pleasing.
#133MoooglemanPosted 1/29/2013 3:23:12 PM
ff6 was amazing that and ff7 i believe to be the most over rated of the series. however they are really really good games i just preferred a lot of the other ones. 12 and 8 being my favs which puts me in a minority but whatever.

it has been a good 5 years since my last run through of 6 though almost time for another go.
#134Celes--CherePosted 1/29/2013 3:26:27 PM
Terra-Branford posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
Terra-Branford posted...
I'm impressed.

I aim to please.

I know you're very good at pleasing.

I meet my aims.
---
Holy_Banisher
#135MagnaderAlphaPosted 1/29/2013 4:28:50 PM
GoldPhalanx posted...
VI's cast IS way too large though, bigger cast =/= better. Most of the cast has no depth.
Though, one could also say smaller cast isn't much better by default. It's not the size of the cast, it's the amount of development balanced amongst them. You could have a smaller cast that gets just as much the shaft as a large cast, or even a large cast that has some serious time spent developing every single character. It all depends on the writer(s).
#136kirusuPosted 1/29/2013 5:16:39 PM
MoonlightJust posted...
drsw36 posted...
hyro56 posted...
And it's a crapton better then all the Lightning Saga games put together.

Sabin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Snow

Eat dirt, Toriyama.

Translation: I am a troll and since I got nothing to do I will go to the LR board say that *insert game name* is better then LR. This will pist off the fans cause an Internet war and I will have good laugh.

Translation: I don't like other people disliking the game I like, and will call them a troll for it. Any opinions outside of my own are wrong.

bro fist.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#137kirusuPosted 1/29/2013 5:22:54 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
LenneValkirye posted...
FFVI has too many problems to be considered as good as the Lightning saga, let alone better.

Like what?

probably the snes glitches. if thats might be the so proclaimed problem.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#138kirusuPosted 1/29/2013 5:27:11 PM
kupo1705 posted...
UnderratedGamer posted...
kupo1705 posted...
UnderratedGamer posted...
EscaSyra posted...
Cyan is the best character in VI.

100% agree. Though his Sword techs are trash.

All the abilities are trash, except for steal.

Not all of them. Rage and Blitz are some of the most useful one's.

Blitz is useless.
I don't know about Rage since I never use Gau.

spam ultima all day.
---
#139ZeroBeattPosted 1/29/2013 5:47:27 PM
Sabin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Snow is only common sense TC.
---
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV
#140hyro56(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:24:58 PM
So everyone is in Narshe now. The empire's attack has begun. I'm assuming this is the halfway point when Kefka wins and the party is dismantled.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.