#43FreakonaIeashPosted 1/23/2013 2:43:41 AM
EscaSyra posted...
Cyan is the best character in VI.

*nods*
---
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/181/2/3/Alucard_Grin_by_loonyface.jpg
#44SSj7CloudSPosted 1/23/2013 2:46:31 AM
hyro56 posted...
And it's a crapton better then all the Lightning Saga games put together.

Sabin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Snow

Eat dirt, Toriyama.

Good post, I approve.

+2 for the Sabin recognition, now if you'll excuse me I need to go stitch on a symbol to my coat so I can lift that gallon of milk I forgot to put away, supah strength an all.
---
Playing: Wild Arms 5, Muramasa the Demon Blade, Metroid Other M, Dragon Quest IX Sentinel of the Starry Skies.
PSN: jext77
#45Rydiafan013Posted 1/23/2013 3:32:45 AM
Who cares what is better then what ... just because i think 6 is better in every way doesn't make 13 a bad game

We really need to step off our high horse and realize people have different opinion and views then our own ( for example i hate 7 and think it's the worst in the series ... even worse then 10 -2 and 13-2 )

No amount of name calling , questioning my IQ or my gender ( at least 10 ppl think im a 8 to 13 year old girl on this site ) will change my opinion

and speaking of opinions ... i think Locke is the main character of 6
#46shinigami_mattPosted 1/23/2013 3:53:49 AM
Rydiafan013 posted...
Who cares what is better then what ... just because i think 6 is better in every way doesn't make 13 a bad game

We really need to step off our high horse and realize people have different opinion and views then our own ( for example i hate 7 and think it's the worst in the series ... even worse then 10 -2 and 13-2 )

No amount of name calling , questioning my IQ or my gender ( at least 10 ppl think im a 8 to 13 year old girl on this site ) will change my opinion

and speaking of opinions ... i think Locke is the main character of 6

awwwwwwwww YEAH, son!
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#47LenneValkiryePosted 1/23/2013 3:59:41 AM
FFVI has too many problems to be considered as good as the Lightning saga, let alone better.
#48Celes--CherePosted 1/23/2013 4:00:35 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
FFVI has too many problems to be considered as good as the Lightning saga, let alone better.

Like what?
---
Holy_Banisher
#49TheProphecies05Posted 1/23/2013 4:02:52 AM
Sorry.. but I'm pretty sure that when the majority of Final Fantasy player base opts towards lesser technology built games as being better, then there is a problem with modern day final fantasy.

The simplistic nature of battle systems 10 and below are far superior than the more action based systems of present day. Present day Final Fantasy is a hybrid of action and rpg elements that obviously should work better, but it just doesn't.

Personally I believe 5-10 are unmatched.

My personal favorite is ff7. followed by ff6...

why?

they established an entity that grows throughout the game that gives you reasoning to want to defeat.

FF7 had a materia system and it worked. The idea of leveling up this materia to get stronger materia was addicting in nature. Sure most of the game was a cake walk as far as difficulty is concerned, but the sequences in which the game was presented was perfect.

FF6 had a system based around the character and their abilities which also worked. Players could establish their favorite by their personality being wrapped into their abilities.

When I look at modern day Final Fantasy 13, Im just reminded of how the new direction is ultimately bad for the company.
#50FreakonaIeashPosted 1/23/2013 4:04:53 AM
Celes--Chere posted...
LenneValkirye posted...

Like what?

Whydo you ignore my advices and still talk to this thing?
---
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/181/2/3/Alucard_Grin_by_loonyface.jpg