2ch RUMOR: FFXII HD to be announced shortly after FFX HD is released.

#11TruthPosted 1/23/2013 11:25:17 PM
My body was not ready for this! My heart is racing! This needs to be true! :O

MEGATON!

Rumor was posted anonymously on 2Ch and the thread has since vanished.

The repost:
----------

FFXII HD is also being developed alongside FFX. Development has been contracted to an outside studio.

1) The game is based off FFXII IZJS.
2) You can now change your job whenever you want.
3) There are now 24 Jobs to choose from. When you 100% clear one of the original 12 License Boards, it will give you access to a totally new License Board and Job that also represents that zodiac sign.
4) There will be over 2 hours of new in-game cutscenes. These will add more depth to the party and important NPCs.
5) Montblanc and Ba'Gamnan are now Guest party members. The new cutscenes will explain how and why they join the party.
6) There will be new locations with new monsters.
7) There will be new items, weapons and equipment.
8) There will be a new city: The Imperial City of Rozarria.
9) The main story will now include a battle with Judge Drace and a battle with Judge Zargabaath.
10) Airship battles will be added as the mini-game equivalent of Blitzball from FFX. You will pilot the Strahl in various open air spaces and have dogfights with Archadian airships. There will also be boss fights with large ships like the Ifrit and Alexander.
11) The airship battles will play like a fast paced, flight shooter.
12) You can highly customize the Strahl with regards to its speed, accuracy and firearms. You obtain parts to customize it with at various shops and and as rewards from NPCs after completing various new marks.
13) The Bahamut is being greatly expanded to have the epic feel of a last dungeon.
14) The voice acting and OST are being changed to lossless audio quality. The original VA are returning, including
15) Produced and supervised by Hiroyuki Ito
16) Art supervision of Rozarria and other new areas by Hideo Minaba
17) Supervision of new cutscenes by Jun Akiyama
18) An announcement will be made shorty after FFX HD releases.
#2TheGreatPotatoPosted 1/23/2013 11:26:20 PM
Odds on you making this rumour up?
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#3ragnarokiusPosted 1/23/2013 11:27:36 PM
Rumor: Versus canceled
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#4Iampony1Posted 1/23/2013 11:37:50 PM
1Truth posted...

MEGATON!

The repost:
----------

FFXII HD is also being developed alongside FFX. Development has been contracted to an outside studio.

3) There are now 24 Jobs to choose from. When you 100% clear one of the original 12 License Boards, it will give you access to a totally new License Board and Job that also represents that zodiac sign.
4) There will be over 2 hours of new in-game cutscenes. These will add more depth to the party and important NPCs.
5) Montblanc and Ba'Gamnan are now Guest party members. The new cutscenes will explain how and why they join the party.
9) The main story will now include a battle with Judge Drace and a battle with Judge Zargabaath.
10) Airship battles will be added as the mini-game equivalent of Blitzball from FFX. You will pilot the Strahl in various open air spaces and have dogfights with Archadian airships. There will also be boss fights with large ships like the Ifrit and Alexander.
12) You can highly customize the Strahl with regards to its speed, accuracy and firearms. You obtain parts to customize it with at various shops and and as rewards from NPCs after completing various new marks.
13) The Bahamut is being greatly expanded to have the epic feel of a last dungeon.
14) The voice acting and OST are being changed to lossless audio quality. The original VA are returning, including

My link has more legit info
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Galvanization/boards
---
Bring awareness to Type-0 and Vs 13
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63945817
#5vishmarxPosted 1/24/2013 12:01:14 AM
sounds too good to be true.....
besides i dont even think ff12 needs an hd remake atleeast this gen...probably next where the difference is actually noticable.....
#6dils-dPosted 1/24/2013 12:03:48 AM
Most likely false, but it does sound epic.
---
Though I may look the same way to you
Underneath there is somebody new
#7TheGreatPotatoPosted 1/24/2013 12:09:12 AM
dils-d posted...
Most likely false, but it does sound epic.

Galv would never stoop so low as to spread false rumours!
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#8kupo1705Posted 1/24/2013 12:09:42 AM

You're not even trying to be convincing, are you?
#9Destroyer_MagePosted 1/24/2013 12:19:36 AM
1Truth posted...

MEGATON!

The repost:
----------

Fake!!!Ba'Gamnan would never help the party since he's hunting down Balthier.If you'd just said Montblanc + other clan members I would have considered the rumors validity ,but you completely lost the plot Galv.
---
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
#10Lindaru111Posted 1/24/2013 12:25:46 AM
Destroyer_Mage posted...
1Truth posted...

MEGATON!

The repost:
----------

Fake!!!Ba'Gamnan would never help the party since he's hunting down Balthier.If you'd just said Montblanc + other clan members I would have considered the rumors validity ,but you completely lost the plot Galv.

In Revenent Wings, Ba'Gamnan was in your party as a guest for a while.
---
You don't need a reason to help people. - Zidane FFIX