I thought FF7 was the best RPG

#121TorgoForeverPosted 1/24/2013 9:34:50 AM
Panda_Kun posted...
VIII was the best by far. Just saiyan.

For the first disk until The Mission? Maybe...

Otherwise, you mean best comedy?
---
MAXIMUM OVEREXPOSITION: http://imgur.com/p8VeC7h
oFFiciAL ToRgO(pOn), wAKaMoToRcyClE. YoR, and tOMmy wiSEaU oF tHE qUIttinG RETurneRS
#122NenjiiPosted 1/24/2013 9:40:17 AM
If anyone thinks FF7 or 9 are good rpgs, you must either have extremely low standards for rpgs, or have played a total of 2 RPGs in your life, both being FF7 and FF9.
---
My top 5 favorite games: 1) Tactics Ogre 2) Vandal Hearts 3) Shadowrun Sega Genesis 4) Revelations Persona 5) FF10
#123EpsteinBarrPosted 1/24/2013 9:55:49 AM
Yes, FFIX is the best FF rpg. But that's like preaching to the choir.
#124CokaineCowboy77Posted 1/24/2013 9:57:54 AM
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
cause it is. FFVII best jrpg ever.

---
FFVII=FFVI>FFX>FFIX>FFIV>FFVIII
XIII= S***
#125renzsweetPosted 1/24/2013 9:59:17 AM
I never was a fan of Zidane, but I do like Vivi. Six was one of the best in my opinion, and Ten is in my top two.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#126KoreanderPosted 1/24/2013 10:02:58 AM
FF7 is a great game. It's my favorite of the FF series, but it was also my first FF game. That's probably why I like it so much. It's a long way from being the game that holds the title of "Best RPG" on my list, though.

For me, Chrono Trigger is the best RPG ever made, and I don't think any game will ever remove it from that throne. I love everything about that game. It has a great story, awesome music, and graphics that look good even today. Not everyone has the same opinion of that game as I do, though, and that's cool. Everyone has their own favorites.

Back on the topic of the FF games, FF9 is a good game as well. It definitely has some memorable moments, and one of my favorite pieces of music out of the entire series (You're Not Alone). While I definitely don't see FF9 as the best of the bunch, it's far from the worst.
#127codman4Posted 1/24/2013 10:05:23 AM
FFVII is the best game ever.
#128Panda_KunPosted 1/24/2013 10:13:56 AM
TorgoForever posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
VIII was the best by far. Just saiyan.

For the first disk until The Mission? Maybe...

Otherwise, you mean best comedy?

No. Best game Evar.
---
---F*** the JRPG Cliche Hate. I felt like a badass saving the whole f***** world for the first time, I still feel badass doing it for the hundredth time."
#129El_ZaggyPosted 1/24/2013 10:14:41 AM
when i see ff and best rpg in the same sentence, i stop reading.
#130vecrynPosted 1/24/2013 10:14:45 AM
Everyone has very different opinions on this. For me I liked IX but it just wasn't memorable, there was something lacking in it for me so as a whole I didn't love it but thought it was alright. I didn't care for the art style all that much either. FF VII though probably has the worst art style out of all of them but it is my favorite of all the FF games. As for X I absolutely detest that game, I hate all the characters and story and felt it was the worst game in the entire series. The only thing I did like about X was the battle system and how you leveled up and the grid system, I liked that. I liked the art style too but that was it