I thought FF7 was the best RPG

#191NenjiiPosted 1/24/2013 6:57:45 PM
CokaineCowboy77 posted...
Nenjii posted...
If anyone thinks FF7 or 9 are good rpgs, you must either have extremely low standards for rpgs, or have played a total of 2 RPGs in your life, both being FF7 and FF9.

>FFVII low standard
>Vandal Hearts 2nd favorite game of all time

lel

VH story is twice as good, with 10x the difficulty. None of the zZzZz that is FF7 battles of ezmode sauce, wake me up when its over fest.

FF7 is so easy in fact you can beat ultimate bosses in LLG runs with materia / summon limits.

And nearly every other RPG I have played has a better story than the lulz I am a worthless clone chasing after my other mediocre clone that I can 1 shot at the end boss battle.
---
My top 5 favorite games: 1) Tactics Ogre 2) Vandal Hearts 3) Shadowrun Sega Genesis 4) Revelations Persona 5) FF10
#192Chaotic WarriorPosted 1/24/2013 7:04:24 PM
Here's the thing about FF"s, They all had a main theme behind them. I'll start at 6.

6's theme was fate and what you can do about it
7's theme was about trust and friendships
8th's theme was a love story
9's theme was about death *think about that one for a moment*
10's theme was about religion
12's theme was about well... tbh never did figure that one out
13 had no theme whatsoever. Which is probably why the game itself was a joke imo.
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
#193theofficefan99Posted 1/24/2013 7:29:45 PM
FFIX is my favorite Final Fantasy game.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#194theofficefan99Posted 1/24/2013 8:08:41 PM
Chaotic Warrior posted...
Here's the thing about FF"s, They all had a main theme behind them. I'll start at 6.

6's theme was fate and what you can do about it
7's theme was about trust and friendships
8th's theme was a love story
9's theme was about death *think about that one for a moment*
10's theme was about religion
12's theme was about well... tbh never did figure that one out
13 had no theme whatsoever. Which is probably why the game itself was a joke imo.

XII was "putting history back in the hands of man"
XIII was fighting fate
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#195jae_freezePosted 1/24/2013 8:20:11 PM
My personal favorite as well TC.
#196Mixture420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 9:10:36 AM
Im glad people agree with me :) the battle field music is so epic
---
Caking
#197kirusuPosted 1/27/2013 10:23:27 AM
oh it is one of those topics.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one