By far the worst Final Fantasy main character ever

#191WaterMage7777Posted 1/25/2013 1:15:10 PM
Yeah, I see two kids are arguing with each other again. ( or one kid's arguing with himself ). lol
---
Get back to attack.
#192Celes--CherePosted 1/25/2013 1:18:11 PM
WaterMage7777 posted...
Yeah, I see two kids are arguing with each other again. ( or one kid's arguing with himself ). lol

el oh el.
---
Holy_Banisher
#193kupo1705Posted 1/25/2013 1:19:09 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
WaterMage7777 posted...

el oh el.

lmao!
#194Celes--CherePosted 1/25/2013 1:19:49 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
WaterMage7777 posted...

el oh el.

lmao!

ikr!
---
Holy_Banisher
#195kupo1705Posted 1/25/2013 1:20:24 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
WaterMage7777 posted...

el oh el.

lmao!

ikr!

rofl
#196WaterMage7777Posted 1/25/2013 1:21:34 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
WaterMage7777 posted...

el oh el.

el oh el in hell!
---
Get back to attack.
#197Celes--CherePosted 1/25/2013 1:22:23 PM
WaterMage7777 posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
WaterMage7777 posted...

el oh el.

el oh el in hell!

That wasn't very funny.
---
Holy_Banisher
#198WaterMage7777Posted 1/25/2013 1:23:26 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
WaterMage7777 posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
WaterMage7777 posted...

el oh el.

el oh el in hell!

That wasn't very funny.

i was serious.
---
Get back to attack.
#199Celes--CherePosted 1/25/2013 1:25:01 PM
WaterMage7777 posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
WaterMage7777 posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
WaterMage7777 posted...

el oh el.

el oh el in hell!

That wasn't very funny.

i was serious.

You aren;t very funny when you're serious.
---
Holy_Banisher
#200Norken(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:25:05 PM
The_Cisco posted...
Norken posted...

If Enix wants to get back on the ball they need to make their main characters more entertaining and not a dull douchebag with a cool infinity plus one sword. It's so obvious to gamers yet so elusive to Squeenix.

Man you baby goths. the "whole square needs to get back on the ball... make characters like before-ish" is such old crap. People moaned about that even to your SQUALL when it was new.

*TIME TRAVEL
- SQUARE DROPPED THE BALL, BEFORE WE HAD COOL RED HAIRED GOKU GUYS FIGHTING TO SAVE TIME.. A GAME WHERE WE HAD TO FACE A PSYCHO KILLING CLOWN..." now this, a black fur coat emo guy with a bunch of kiddie friends who some how forgot their whole relationship until the near end of the game, then with Chrono Cross f'ing up a classic.

I know the majority where learning to walk or count to ten during the PS age but please... once you grow older to the series you will see that everything will always change and you will see nothing wrong about new changes. You goths try to make out the story but i can be certain that the majority of the goths never absorbed any decent % of the info regarding the story/character profile of any of the FF games.

LMAO at a black 90210 emo who went all Michael learns to rock at the end was an interesting hero. Read a romantic novel with girly men while listening to Boys2men or My Chemical Romance or something.

Cool story bro.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8