WaterMage7777 posted...
Heh.... -_-'

LMAO!!! I have tears in my eyes .

Watermage7777 versus Firemage 7777.

Water > Fire

Earth > Fire > Water

Wind > Everything.
2 years ago#52
Why do people think a character needs to change to be good? It's why we constantly get cheesy cliches like the cold hearted man warms up thanks to the pure hearted person (*cough*Squall*cough*). What makes a good character is a well written character, with believable motives and dialogue.
2 years ago#53
The stupidity in this topic is beyond belief.
2 years ago#54
I liked Zack much more than him. But Cloud isn't that bad ( and isn't that great either ).
---
Oh, whatever...
2 years ago#55
heartlessprinny posted...
Why do people think a character needs to change to be good? It's why we constantly get cheesy cliches like the cold hearted man warms up thanks to the pure hearted person (*cough*Squall*cough*). What makes a good character is a well written character, with believable motives and dialogue.

They don't need to change if they are already awesome like the original Dante from Devil May Cry 1-4.

I believe Cloud is dull. Others disagree.

This is Gamefaqs where opinions are argued about like a courtroom drama.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
2 years ago#56
The worst was Cecil period, whinny Dark Knight then whinny paladin then Whinny paladin Alien, yuk.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
2 years ago#57
Earth > Fire < Water

*lols*
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
2 years ago#58
Vaanelo99 posted...
Norken posted...
Cloud from FF7. The dude does not change. Even in advent children he's still the same.

The #1 reason he's hated is BECAUSE he changed. Ever since AC his mopey personality is all we've seen.

Exactly! I hate this fact.
---
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV
2 years ago#59
Norken posted...
heartlessprinny posted...

They don't need to change if they are already awesome like the original Dante from Devil May Cry 1-4.

I believe Cloud is dull. Others disagree.

This is Gamefaqs where opinions are argued about like a courtroom drama.

But one of the first things you said about Cloud was that he doesn't change, meaning that you believe that to be a fault with the character. He was merely changing isn't what makes a character good.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
2 years ago#60
Protagonists don't NEED to change to be good, but a well developed character arc for a character is always a plus.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. By far the worst Final Fantasy main character ever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived