WaterMage7777 posted...
Heh.... -_-'

LMAO!!! I have tears in my eyes .

Watermage7777 versus Firemage 7777.

Water > Fire

Earth > Fire > Water

Wind > Everything.
#52heartlessprinnyPosted 1/24/2013 2:42:26 PM
Why do people think a character needs to change to be good? It's why we constantly get cheesy cliches like the cold hearted man warms up thanks to the pure hearted person (*cough*Squall*cough*). What makes a good character is a well written character, with believable motives and dialogue.
#53jajajajajajPosted 1/24/2013 2:43:34 PM
The stupidity in this topic is beyond belief.
#54Sinistrad767Posted 1/24/2013 2:47:02 PM
I liked Zack much more than him. But Cloud isn't that bad ( and isn't that great either ).
---
Oh, whatever...
#55Norken(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:48:17 PM
heartlessprinny posted...
Why do people think a character needs to change to be good? It's why we constantly get cheesy cliches like the cold hearted man warms up thanks to the pure hearted person (*cough*Squall*cough*). What makes a good character is a well written character, with believable motives and dialogue.

They don't need to change if they are already awesome like the original Dante from Devil May Cry 1-4.

I believe Cloud is dull. Others disagree.

This is Gamefaqs where opinions are argued about like a courtroom drama.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
#56kratoscar2008Posted 1/24/2013 3:01:23 PM
The worst was Cecil period, whinny Dark Knight then whinny paladin then Whinny paladin Alien, yuk.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#57Elice_CarolPosted 1/24/2013 3:07:06 PM
Earth > Fire < Water

*lols*
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#58ZeroBeattPosted 1/24/2013 3:10:18 PM
Vaanelo99 posted...
Norken posted...
Cloud from FF7. The dude does not change. Even in advent children he's still the same.

The #1 reason he's hated is BECAUSE he changed. Ever since AC his mopey personality is all we've seen.

Exactly! I hate this fact.
---
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV
#59zodiac_swordPosted 1/24/2013 3:11:45 PM
Norken posted...
heartlessprinny posted...

They don't need to change if they are already awesome like the original Dante from Devil May Cry 1-4.

I believe Cloud is dull. Others disagree.

This is Gamefaqs where opinions are argued about like a courtroom drama.

But one of the first things you said about Cloud was that he doesn't change, meaning that you believe that to be a fault with the character. He was merely changing isn't what makes a character good.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#60Mentos2000Posted 1/24/2013 3:14:44 PM
Protagonists don't NEED to change to be good, but a well developed character arc for a character is always a plus.