Should Brain Blast return as a minigame in LR:FFXIII?

#1Destroyer_MagePosted 1/25/2013 1:03:36 AM
^Topic :D - Results (52 votes)
Yes
30.77% (16 votes)
No
19.23% (10 votes)
I hate Captain Cryptic >:V
50% (26 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'd like it to return because it made slight references to other Final Fantasy games (though I would like it to be more rewarding when you complete it).
---
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
#2Lindaru111Posted 1/25/2013 1:06:22 AM
Brain Blast things were a bit hard to find and some questions "black or red" were annoying as heck.

If they would return in LR then by all means, but I didn't like them much in XIII-2.
---
You don't need a reason to help people. - Zidane FFIX
#3VanilleHopenPosted 1/25/2013 1:08:22 AM
Left or Right

me:"Left.."

WRONG Right..

me................................."damn"...
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#4Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:08:50 AM
Lindaru111 posted...
Brain Blast things were a bit hard to find and some questions "black or red" were annoying as heck.

If they would return in LR then by all means, but I didn't like them much in XIII-2.

Yeah, the "black or red" and "left or right" questions were damn annoying but I still liked the mini game.
---
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
#5dils-dPosted 1/25/2013 1:13:50 AM
Woah oh oh, oh oh
Hell to the no no, no no, no no, no no
I said Woah oh oh, oh oh
Hell to the no no, no no, no no, no no
---
Though I may look the same way to you
Underneath there is somebody new
#6Lindaru111Posted 1/25/2013 1:13:59 AM
Destroyer_Mage posted...
Lindaru111 posted...

Yeah, the "black or red" and "left or right" questions were damn annoying but I still liked the mini game.

Hands of Time and Brain Blast are my least favorite minigames in XIII-2, had to use an guide to HoT puzzles though.
---
#7Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:19:44 AM
Lindaru111 posted...
Destroyer_Mage posted...
Lindaru111 posted...

Hands of Time and Brain Blast are my least favorite minigames in XIII-2, had to use an guide to HoT puzzles though.

I left hands of time for post game, its actually easy once you get the hang of it.
---
#8Lindaru111Posted 1/25/2013 1:28:59 AM
Destroyer_Mage posted...
Lindaru111 posted...
Destroyer_Mage posted...
Lindaru111 posted...

I left hands of time for post game, its actually easy once you get the hang of it.

I did those in post game too, I got platinum trophy of XIII-2 few months ago.
---
#9jimrichardsPosted 1/25/2013 1:32:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
---
I would prefer to be known as BlackWaltzTheThird, or just Waltz for short.
Official Froakie of the Pokemon X boards.
#10XclaimPosted 1/25/2013 1:32:58 AM
I'll take anything except those goddamn clock puzzles.
---
Sabretooth: "End of the line, runt. Got any last words?"
Wolverine: "Yeah, two." SNIKT!!! SNIKT!!!