Final Fantasy XIII-2: Fragments After

#151jimrichardsPosted 2/5/2013 8:11:44 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
DohohohohohowhyamIlaughingatthis

You're back! :D

Sorta. I find this thread fascinating. Not so much the others. Still, nice to see my posting had such an effect. :)
---
I would prefer to be known as BlackWaltzTheThird, or just Waltz for short.
Official Froakie of the Pokemon X boards.
#152ayalorenPosted 2/5/2013 8:25:49 AM
HAAH_WAAW posted...
ayaloren posted...
Japan only.

http://i.minus.com/iSoRZvIr4qVBm.gif

I almost feel something.
---
Isn't a hand just a hand?
#153chaosflame108Posted 2/5/2013 1:26:34 PM
Let's say the fated battle was against Caius in Valhalla (I mean, why would Cactuar give Snow such a Focus if Serah was gonna die beforehand?), would that mean that Snow's focus was overridden by Shadow Yeul? If so, that implies that her power extends beyond that of the fal'Cie, sticking her firmly in jaysus bollocks she is Mwynn territory.

Yeah you're probably right.

I still lol at the idea of a Cactuar Falcie, that and how Snow was carrying it around like luggage. XD
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#154Elice_CarolPosted 2/5/2013 1:54:51 PM
I would've loved to see the little critter, I didn't think fal'Cie would be capable of such kindness.

Etro? Ahem.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#155chaosflame108Posted 2/5/2013 2:21:11 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
I would've loved to see the little critter, I didn't think fal'Cie would be capable of such kindness.

Etro? Ahem.

Yeah I like how everything isn't so black and white. It's not "Falcie = BAD," I mean Atomos was giving the party free transportation.

lol actually, that kind of brings up an old argument from the 13 board. lol The party just killed Dahka for no reason. XD
---
#156Elice_CarolPosted 2/5/2013 3:28:56 PM
I think Dahaka was trying to impede the party from ascending Taejin's Tower, and probably deserved death for being a lazy bum. Flying up there in the sky, how the hell could he do that for hundreds of years and still think Etro's Gate is still there?

Hmm....a bleeding woman being the progenitor of humanity, horrifying alien-things manipulating our destiny for their own eternal life, XIII stinks of Evangelion now that I think about it. They admitted too, that Serah's XIII-2 design was based off the plugsuits, so how am I not supposed to believe that Noel and Yeul aren't similar to Shinji and Rei? A Dying World looks a LOT like Earth post-Third Impact, too.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
#157Elice_CarolPosted 2/6/2013 11:27:23 AM
Bumping for great justice.
---
#158chaosflame108Posted 2/6/2013 11:47:35 AM
Sigh Yeul really is a tragedy isn't she?

Reading her summaries are quite depressing. I mean, her parents never spoke to her, and she even had to ask the person taking care of her(i believe her mother?) what the word "mother" meant. Damn.

Then there's the 500af Yeul, umm....yeah.
---
#159Rude HeroPosted 2/6/2013 1:13:12 PM(edited)
I mean, why would Cactuar give Snow such a Focus if Serah was gonna die beforehand?)

Just like Cactuar trolls me in the games he's trolling Snow big time...

Okay probably not true, and I love cactuar, but it does troll me...hard.
---
Live thine life, as thou seest fit.
#160Destroyer_MagePosted 2/6/2013 12:47:04 PM
Rude Hero posted...
I mean, why would Cactuar give Snow such a Focus if Serah was gonna die beforehand?)

Just like Cactur trolls me in the games he's trolling Snow big time...

Okay probably not true, and I love cactur, but it does troll me...hard.

Lol he trolls me too!!!He almost never spawns and when he does, he doesn't drop a crystal x_x

Tonberry on the other hand spawns frequently and I do these long ass battles against him and still he doesn't drop a crystal.Why do these green FF staples hate me? :'(
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man. -Balthier