Quick question: is "Flower Yeul" the same Yeul that's in the opening of XIII-2? IIRC I saw the Yeul in the opening with a flower so it would be cool if its the same Yeul.
Flower Yeul is the 200 AF Yeul we meet in Oerba and Augusta Tower.
I know where we met her, but it would be cool if she's the same Yeul that Caius lays down to rest in the sea of chaos ( in the opening scene). Because time doesn't flow as it should in Valhalla it would mean that after "Flower Yeul" and Caius met Noel and Serah in Oerba 200AF ,and Yeul died, Caius took her to Valhalla and then started battling Lightning before she sent Noel on his journey. It would be like its all connected.
:3 --- With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man. -Balthier
Considering that "the Yeul who liked to collect flowers" appeared to have left a bigger mark on his psyche than any of the other Yeuls, I'll go along with your belief that the Yeul in the opening was her. I guess the flowers thing was a form of symbolism for Caius, Yeul was like a flower in that she possessed immense beauty but also frailty, both the flowers and Yeul would not live for very long, and Caius held his regard for both. --- "The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
Bumping for great justice, again. Is Haku feeling poorly as well? --- "The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
- The magic Caius uses in the opening ("Husk of the wandering comet...") is Meteor, an ancient spell.
- Bahamut Chaos is the summon Caius obtained while he was a l'Cie, the crystal of which is in his sword. The chaos of the Unseeable has made it much stronger.
- The 'Absolute Summon', where the summoner merges with the summoned beast, was a forbidden skill handed down in the past. Originally it could only be used once, after which the summoner would die, but because Caius has the heart of Etro he is able to keep using it.
- Yeul is 14 to 17, depending on the era. She was 15 when she died in front of Noel
- Yeul is the reincarnation of the "world's first human" who was given life when Lindzei created her and Etro gave her chaos (a heart).
- Hope's dad retired in AF10 and died shortly after.
- Alyssa is a mathematician.
- One of the early ideas for Sazh had the chocobo chick growing up and flying around by grabbing hold of Sazh's head.
Now is confirmed, Yeul was the first human being to be created. I believe the cycle of reincarnation have nothing to do with the Eyes of Etro. The goddess sent her soul back to the visible world because, unlike the others souls, chaos didn't consumed her.
But wait, the "chaos of the Unseeable"? What does that mean? --- "The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
All chaos comes from the Unseen Realm, however. Oh well, I suppose you're right. --- "The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
Shut the hell up, Master Chief. You're normally a respectable poster, but I honestly can't stand people whining about ARGH WHY DIDN'T THE WRITERS PUT THIS IN THE GODDAMN GAME!? and other bollocks. Many other people are able to get over it and discuss the plot like normal people, so go and do the same. I think having to find out the truth for ourselves is a pretty entertaining idea, especially for a theorist like me who can't always digest what's been put in front of her. --- "The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/