Final Fantasy XIII-2: Fragments After

#421HAAH_WAAWPosted 2/13/2013 11:18:01 AM
Well, it's a good thing I wasn't being serious there.

I do love me some straws, though.
#422hyro56Posted 2/13/2013 12:36:10 PM
Y no one answer mah question?
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#423KokakaloPosted 2/14/2013 5:45:09 AM
BUMP!
---
***Ah ! Qu'est-ce qu'on est serre. Au fond de cette boite ! Chantent les sardines, chantent les sardines***
#424chaosflame108Posted 2/14/2013 2:07:29 PM
hyro56 posted...
Y Snow not turn Cie'th?

He fail focus. Serah die at fated battle. He not there to assist.

The concept of "time" doesn't exist in the coliseum, so Snow's brand doesn't progress.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#425Elice_CarolPosted 2/14/2013 4:30:02 PM
The concept of time also shouldn't exist now that the worlds have merged, so it's likely that if Snow left the Coliseum his brand still wouldn't advance. I can't wait to see his story translated, actually, I'd love to know why BH Yeul trapped him.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#426Rude HeroPosted 2/14/2013 5:41:30 PM(edited)
Elice_Carol posted...
The concept of time also shouldn't exist now that the worlds have merged, so it's likely that if Snow left the Coliseum his brand still wouldn't advance. I can't wait to see his story translated, actually, I'd love to know why BH Yeul trapped him.

Yes! There is alot of importance surrounding this. Something we absolutely need to learn.
---
Live thine life, as thou seest fit.
#427TheHolySummonPosted 2/14/2013 6:57:56 PM
Rude Hero posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

Yes! There is alot of importance surrounding this. Something we absolutely need to learn.

I still say it has something to do with Lindzei, not Mwynn or Etro. It would make perfect sense, since he is to wake Bhunivelze, as well as protect him - in short, a martial fal'Cie.
#428Elice_CarolPosted 2/15/2013 4:05:52 AM
I still say it has something to do with Lindzei, not Mwynn or Etro. It would make perfect sense, since he is to wake Bhunivelze, as well as protect him - in short, a martial fal'Cie.

But Lindzei's already woken up Bhunivelze. If Snow is still in the Coliseum, then he wouldn't have been needed for that purpose. Mwynn makes much more sense as out of the three (during XIII-2, that is) she's the most likely one to have complete dominion over chaos, while Lindzei probably orphaned the fal'Cie to watch over Bhunivelze's crystal.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
#429Elice_CarolPosted 2/15/2013 9:56:35 AM
Bumping for great, great justice.
---
#430hyro56Posted 2/15/2013 1:53:53 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
hyro56 posted...
Y Snow not turn Cie'th?

He fail focus. Serah die at fated battle. He not there to assist.

The concept of "time" doesn't exist in the coliseum, so Snow's brand doesn't progress.

That's irrelevant. He failed his focus. The event in which he was supposed to be present happened without him being there. The solution I'm seeing is that someone else changed his focus to stop him from turning Cie'th.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.