Celes--Chere posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Great game.

It needs a sequel.

Yes it does.
Too bad it'll never happen.

Never say never. They probably don't want imbeciles to take the game the wrong way again.

We'll get Canis Canem Edit 2.
#142kratoscar2008Posted 1/27/2013 7:14:14 AM
kupo1705 posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
But he grows as a character and im sure you would like him in the end, unlike Lightning that gets 180 degree change in personality but for the worse.

Squall gets worse as he goes on.
I blame Rinoa.

the consensus is that he grows for the better, i mean his badassery never got tainted.

And Rinoa is the best FF female EVER, after Yuna of course.

I remember you told my you dont like any character at all so i guess is a moot point in the end.

Both Rinoa and Yuna are bad.

Because all of my posts are serious.

serious is not exactly a word i associate with you.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#143kupo1705Posted 1/27/2013 7:14:39 AM
kratoscar2008 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
But he grows as a character and im sure you would like him in the end, unlike Lightning that gets 180 degree change in personality but for the worse.

Squall gets worse as he goes on.
I blame Rinoa.

the consensus is that he grows for the better, i mean his badassery never got tainted.

And Rinoa is the best FF female EVER, after Yuna of course.

I remember you told my you dont like any character at all so i guess is a moot point in the end.

Both Rinoa and Yuna are bad.

Because all of my posts are serious.

serious is not exactly a word i associate with you.

I wouldn't want it any other way.
#144King_Shortt_IXPosted 1/27/2013 7:22:08 AM
kupo1705 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Wait til SE unveils their next poster character.

They already did.
Her name is Agni.

And she is going to be the new strongest.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#145kupo1705Posted 1/27/2013 7:26:30 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
kupo1705 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...

They already did.
Her name is Agni.

She will be able to defeat enemies by simple thinking.
#146GenocideHeartPosted 1/27/2013 7:42:54 AM
kupo1705 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
kupo1705 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...

They already did.
Her name is Agni.

She will be able to defeat enemies by simple thinking.

Rion did that first.

(shame on you if you never played Galerians)
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#147MalakTawusPosted 1/27/2013 8:04:00 AM
@GenocideHeart

Infact i never said that there was no FF character that defeated a god, just said that there weren't a lot.
Anyway,like you said not all of them are at god-level, and NO, the ones that are not gods are NOT at god level even if they look very powerful.

-Necron is an huge BS (and people complain about Etro in FFXIII and have no problem with Necron in FFIX???? Ok....) and anyway it was never really defeated, at best he was repelled by their "desire to live". FFIX's character weren't at all at god-level, not even close,lol.

-Exdeath controlled the Void but it wasn't a god, not even close, it's just that he had crazy powers.

-Cloud of Darkness easily destroys the heroes when she fight seriously, she is defeated in the end only because the Warriors of the Dark sacrifice themselves to weaken her (infact she's vulnerable in the end), so basically when she loses she wasn't really at goddess level (even if she was still strong, obviously)

-The Emperor is not at god-level, he simply defeated Satan, the top demon and became the ruler of the hell. In FFII there is NO ONE that is at god-level, just crazy strong demons at best.

-Zeromus also is NOT at god-level, he is just an incredibly powerful spirit (infact all they had to do to defeat it was to render him corporeal).

-Sin may have been a crazy powerful "summon" but it was NOT a god at all.......and Yu Yevon wasn't a god at all! What the hell are you saying? He was just a "normal" human that created Sin to win the war and what you see in the end is his spirit (or something like that), NOT a god.

-Kefka indeed arrives at god-level

On the other hand, Bhuni, Mwynn (and Etro when she took Mwynn powers) are TRUE GOD/GODDESSES, they are actually the ones that created the world and all the living beings (or at least have the power to do it, like Mwynn), it's absurd to compare them with most of the final bosses that you mentioned, it's not the same thing at all.

Lightning is not as powerful as a TRUE goddess, at least not at the beginning of LR (maybe she'll acquire that power in the end,maybe not) but it's still a fact that she is OFFICIALLY described as "she is something beyond human, almost a goddess herself", and no other character in FF has been descibed a something like that.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#148kupo1705Posted 1/27/2013 8:07:03 AM
MalakTawus posted...
-Exdeath controlled the Void but it wasn't a god, not even close, it's just that he had crazy powers.

Exdeath and Neo-Exdeath are two different beings.
#149BatcomputerPosted 1/27/2013 8:08:36 AM
kirusu posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
Why did you not put Zidane as an option, when he is always brought up as the potential strongest?

Sorry, I did not play 1-9 so I just pick random people from 10-14 lmao.

^My reason.

you seriously need to play them.

It's not EXTREME enough for him.
---
"What, are you dense? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the Goddamn Batman."
#150MalakTawusPosted 1/27/2013 8:33:22 AM(edited)
......and btw my consideration about Lightning being able to alter the flow of time was just a joke to counter kupo's consideration where just because someone can fly superfast that it's the strongest......

.....but it seems that it was too difficult for some of you to grasp that since you attacked my post with ridiculous considerations, even about "stop status",lol.

kupo1705 posted...
MalakTawus posted...

Exdeath and Neo-Exdeath are two different beings.

True, but the "Void" is the true god-entity, confusing that with Neo-Exdeath is a mistake imo since Neo-Exdeath is only the Void's "proxy" (basicaly Exdeath body corrupted by Void), not Void itself.

---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."