Strongest FF character

#161DragoonGriffithPosted 1/27/2013 10:34:12 AM
I'm more than ok with Agni being the next protagonist.

Don't know why, but I like what I've seen of her.
---
Currently playing: Mother 1, Yume Nikki, Radiant Historia.
#162ZeroBeattPosted 1/27/2013 10:43:00 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...

Same here............. does that make us perverts?
---
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV
#163kupo1705Posted 1/27/2013 10:43:22 AM
ZeroBeatt posted...

---

No?
#164ZeroBeattPosted 1/27/2013 10:44:10 AM
kupo1705 posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...

---

No?

....cool *walks away sipping a soda*
---
---
#165DragoonGriffithPosted 1/27/2013 10:44:20 AM
ZeroBeatt posted...

---

Not really.
It's just that unlike Lightning, I don't get a try-hard vibe from Agni, and she reminds me sort of more of Terra.

Of course, that's just the impression so far.
---
Currently playing: Mother 1, Yume Nikki, Radiant Historia.
#166BatcomputerPosted 1/27/2013 10:50:12 AM
MalakTawus posted...
Some people here say that it's normal for FF characters to defeat gods, but tbh i don't remember a lot of FF characters doing so, just saying (especially in the last entries).

So imo Lightning been at goddess level is something that puts her on a superior leven than all the others since all the others no matter how strong they were they all felt very "human", Lightning on the other hand seems now to be on a greater level........and if we consider that in LR she'll probably become stronger than ever.........

She can't fly, nor can she teleport. And a god that travels by public transport?

And you expect us to accept that she's superior to others? Are you also implying Lightning could snap her fingers at the end of the game, and instantly kill monsters?

I love how you often pull incoherent theories out of your butt to backup your own far-fetched assumptions on how the plot might turn out.
---
"What, are you dense? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the Goddamn Batman."
#167ZeroBeattPosted 1/27/2013 10:51:52 AM
ZeroBeatt posted...

---

Not really.
It's just that unlike Lightning, I don't get a try-hard vibe from Agni, and she reminds me sort of more of Terra.

Yeah from what I've seen so far, she doesn't seem like a perfectionist. She seems human enough. She will grow strong with time, and doesn't act like a hard ass, trying to push away from any stereotypes of women being fragile. She's brave enough to do what she's doing, but still feminine enough to be sympathetic (example when the old man was shot down) Now I could be wrong but that's what I pulled from it.

Plus I like her design and the world based on what I've seen. Gives me a Panzer Dragoon feel.
---
---
#168kupo1705Posted 1/27/2013 10:53:01 AM
ZeroBeatt posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...

---

Not really.

Yeah from what I've seen so far, she doesn't seem like a perfectionist. She seems human enough. She will grow strong with time, and doesn't act like a hard ass, trying to push away from any stereotypes of women being fragile. She's brave enough to do what she's doing, but still feminine enough to be sympathetic (example when the old man was shot down) Now I could be wrong but that's what I pulled from it.

Plus I like her design and the world based on what I've seen. Gives me a Panzer Dragoon feel.
---

As long as they get rid of those stupid clothes, which they probably will.
#169ZeroBeattPosted 1/27/2013 10:55:06 AM
kupo1705 posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...

---

Not really.

---

As long as they get rid of those stupid clothes, which they probably will.

I didn't like the hunter guys designs though.... looked too much like Uncharted.
---
---
#170HitzkolpfPosted 1/27/2013 10:59:09 AM
Batcomputer posted...
MalakTawus posted...
Some people here say that it's normal for FF characters to defeat gods, but tbh i don't remember a lot of FF characters doing so, just saying (especially in the last entries).

So imo Lightning been at goddess level is something that puts her on a superior leven than all the others since all the others no matter how strong they were they all felt very "human", Lightning on the other hand seems now to be on a greater level........and if we consider that in LR she'll probably become stronger than ever.........

She can't fly, nor can she teleport. And a god that travels by public transport?

And you expect us to accept that she's superior to others? Are you also implying Lightning could snap her fingers at the end of the game, and instantly kill monsters?

I love how you often pull incoherent theories out of your butt to backup your own far-fetched assumptions on how the plot might turn out.

http://i.imgur.com/iDWUtNc.gif