Strongest FF character

#51EscaSyraPosted 1/26/2013 3:09:38 AM
ragnarokius posted...
EscaSyra posted...
ragnarokius posted...
@EscaSyra

That's pretty impressive, I suppose she is worth mention in these topics.

Yeah she's a little rhyming bad ass. She might not be the strongest, but I'd put her in the top three easily. She's the strongest IMO, but I know many people consider Lightning and Zidane (at his full potential, which we haven't seen) stronger.

People should just replace Zidane with Trance Kuja imo. But I'm a big fan of Kuja.

Kuja was really strong, he's probably the strongest villain. The only reason I don't think Zidane would be as strong as Kuja is because Kuja got his huge power up from the Invincible, at least I think he did. It's been so long since I played IX that I'm probably misremembering.
#52ragnarokiusPosted 1/26/2013 3:15:49 AM(edited)
EscaSyra posted...
ragnarokius posted...
EscaSyra posted...
ragnarokius posted...
@EscaSyra

Yeah she's a little rhyming bad ass. She might not be the strongest, but I'd put her in the top three easily. She's the strongest IMO, but I know many people consider Lightning and Zidane (at his full potential, which we haven't seen) stronger.

People should just replace Zidane with Trance Kuja imo. But I'm a big fan of Kuja.

Kuja was really strong, he's probably the strongest villain. The only reason I don't think Zidane would be as strong as Kuja is because Kuja got his huge power up from the Invincible, at least I think he did. It's been so long since I played IX that I'm probably misremembering.

He goes trance (if that's what you mean by power up) after he learns that he is not immortal. It drives him into a trance and he goes on to destroy the entire world they're at with one spell.

He's also able to maintain it indefinitely for some reason.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#53EscaSyraPosted 1/26/2013 3:31:16 AM
ragnarokius posted...
EscaSyra posted...
ragnarokius posted...
EscaSyra posted...
ragnarokius posted...
@EscaSyra

He goes trance (if that's what you mean by power up) after he learns that he is not immortal. It drives him into a trance and he goes on to destroy the entire world they're at with one spell.

He's also able to maintain it indefinitely for some reason.

Oh yeah that's what I was thinking of. Thanks. I would've never remembered it.
#54kingrat2314Posted 1/26/2013 3:48:18 AM
I chose Other - the moogle you feed kupo nuts to in the FF7 golden saucer mini game. He is truly the strongest.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of ass. I'm out of gum too. I guess I'll just sit here.
#55EarthBusterPosted 1/26/2013 4:49:16 AM
If you're talking about pure stat crunching, it would have to be Lightning since FFXIII has a higher damage cap. Or maybe Yuna with her Aeons for the same reason, I don't remember exactly how much damage Magus Sister can dish out in a single round of attacks.

In terms of storyline, I'd put my money on Rydia.
---
Everyday's great at your Junes!
#56ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 7:32:38 AM
kratoscar2008 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
I would like to point everyone to Noctis!!! He's at the bottom. And is easier the strongest.

Why there is still no proof appart from the Trailer, we still dont know the limitations of his power, geez versus doesnt exist it has been canned.

Lmao. It still counts.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#57stevenm281Posted 1/26/2013 7:35:10 AM
Well, there is no real competition since Lightning is now a Goddess. And producers confirmed she is the strongest FF protagonist ever.
#58King_Shortt_IXPosted 1/26/2013 7:35:20 AM
Other: Warrior of Light would easily slaughter these clowns.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#59ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 7:36:10 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...

I beat him with Lightning easily.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#60ValcristPLPosted 1/26/2013 7:37:05 AM
ExtremeLight posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...

I beat him with Lightning easily.

I crush Lightning with Squall easily.

Pink whore is my punching bag.
---
Metal Gear Saga marathon: MGS1 in progress.