How people view FF13 on this board. (Also LR discussion)

#1ExtremeLightPosted 1/26/2013 8:49:34 AM
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FanDumb

The Monomaniac- ???
The Purist- Golden Era FF players that don't like X-2---XIV
The Theocrat- Toriyama's storytelling haters
The Anarchist- Elice_Carol and other theorists
The Elitist- Gold Era of FF players...
The Culture Alien- People who don't like Lightning, young Hope or Snow.
The Highbrow- Officefan
The Toxic Genius- ^
The Toxic Visionary- ????
The Toxic Missionary- ???
The Strawstuffer- Fans of 13 universe
The Tinfoiler- ???
King/Queen Customer- No one
The Old Timer- Golden Era FF players
The Willfully Blind- Blind fans, usually kids
The Vocal Loyalist- Officefan
The Character- Lumina, FangxVanille, Sazh, Lightning's armpit, Gilgamesh topics...
The Mad Bride/Groom- Shippers
The Insane Avatar- No one
The Mad Matchmaker- Lesbians Shipper
The Perfectionist- Golden Era
The Misplaced Champion- Extreme Light
The Litter-Bearer- Extreme light
Chicken Little- People who think SE is ending because of 2 bad games and a couple mediocre games.
Bizarro Chicken Little- People who doubt Versus' existence.
The Unpleasable Fan- Officefan
The Hipster Fan- People who liked FF1-10 and not X-2-All the Bravest.
The Protectionist- Golden Era, PS2 era, PS3 era
The Fandom Moral Guardian- People who don't like or do like FF13 but think it is going the wrong direction.

^how is that???

LR discussion: So I'm playing Kingdom Heart and comparing it with the gameplay trailer and I suspect it is similar.
Lightning can do these things:
-Sora can slide down poll.
-Sora can Jump.
-Sora is free to move in battle.
-Sora can hang.
-He can Dogde roll and block.
-And he can cast magic.

Also it had been confirmed that LR is using some Versus (another slap in the face for Bizzaro Chicken Little) elements which is using KH elements.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#2ValcristPLPosted 1/26/2013 8:51:28 AM
I'm a Theocrat.
---
Metal Gear Saga marathon: MGS1 in progress.
#3EscaSyraPosted 1/26/2013 8:53:41 AM
Insane Avatar

I'm Dajh.
#4Elice_CarolPosted 1/26/2013 9:06:52 AM(edited)
Few things I'd like to point out, actually.

1. You shouldn't be "The Misplaced Champion" or "The Litter-Bearer". You're far too normal for that, don't stop so low. If anyone is fit for the latter title, it's me.

2. The Mad Matchmaker should be the Noerah shippers. Bonkers, all of them!

3. Funny enough, the Nietzsche book I'm reading right now has been dubbed "A Book for Free Spirits". I'm slightly insulted that definition of the Anarchist, though, as my theory has been created from evidence taken from canon and not stuff I BS on the spot.

4. Considering that a lot of FF fans only like I - X, I'd dub the Hipster fans the ones who found XII to be romantic.

5. The Toxic Missionary is most definitely 1Truth, AKA Galv.

6. The Toxic Visionary is most likely Val, and he'll take that as a compliment.

7. The Monomaniac here is most likely the Lightning fantords like The_Pig_Hostage and Capitan_Kid. I've never heard them discuss anything other than Lightning, lesbians and Lightning as a lesbian.

8. Insane Avatar = Prishe_, if she comes back.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#5LightningxFangPosted 1/26/2013 9:06:36 AM
Elice_Carol posted...

1. You shouldn't be "The Misplaced Champion" or "The Litter-Bearer". You're far too normal for that, don't stop so low. If anyone is fit for the latter title, it's me.

3. Funny enough, the Nietzsche book I'm reading right now has been dubbed "A Book for Free Spirits". I'm slightly insulted that definition of the Anarchist, though.

4. Considering that a lot of FF fans only like I - X, I'd dub the Hipster fans the ones who found XII to be romantic.

7. The Monomaniac here is most likely the Lightning fantords like The_Pig_Hostage and Capitan_Kid. I've never heard them discuss anything other than Lightning, lesbians and Lightning as a lesbian.

You are the Highbrow.
#6chocolatesodaPosted 1/26/2013 9:06:56 AM
I did call someone a toxic genius on this board, but I won't say who.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZ0XthctSI
#7Elice_CarolPosted 1/26/2013 9:07:55 AM
No, that's officefan. There are people here I humbly respect.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#8ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:10:04 AM
Elice_Carol posted...

3. Funny enough, the Nietzsche book I'm reading right now has been dubbed "A Book for Free Spirits". I'm slightly insulted that definition of the Anarchist, though.

1.) But I am the Misplaced Champion lmao And I hate Officefan :/
2.) Agree
3.) I considered you the anarchist because you support theories of plot holes and what not. Not that whole Hate the game thing though.You're definelty not calling out SE for this "madness".
4.) LOL
5.) agree
6.) LOL
7.) Hmm, I thought that was more like The Character??
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#9VekkererPosted 1/26/2013 9:10:32 AM
I do wonder what category I'd be thrown into.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#10ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:11:04 AM
LightningxFang posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

You are the Highbrow.

Officefan is...
---