I'm sure I'm not the first person to notice this, but it blew my mind last night

#1OpheliaAdenadePosted 1/26/2013 3:47:04 PM
But Lenna and Faris are like beta Serah and Lightning. o.o
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#2Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 1/26/2013 3:49:27 PM
Thats ok TC. There are moar brothersister stories in FF. This board will f*** up ur topicz.
---
- 'You load 16 tons of GameFaqs users and whaddaya get?' -
#3kirusuPosted 1/26/2013 3:52:16 PM
so one of them cross dresses as a man and hates wearing a dress while the other doesnt?
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#4kupo1705Posted 1/26/2013 3:53:14 PM
You mean alpha.
#5Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 1/26/2013 3:54:13 PM
kirusu posted...
so one of them cross dresses as a man and hates wearing a dress while the other doesnt?

Give this TC a break. Serious replies. Itz not lyke TC is a pervert.
---
#6kirusuPosted 1/26/2013 3:57:54 PM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
kirusu posted...

now that i think about it lightning acts like a man and i think this serah acts womanly.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#7Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 1/26/2013 3:59:29 PM
kirusu posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
kirusu posted...

now that i think about it lightning acts like a man and i think this serah acts womanly.

Simple. Lightning was the PSICOM parent for Serah cuz her parentz dead.. Serah is strong too but shez too animu. Too cute.
---
#8kirusuPosted 1/26/2013 4:01:22 PM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
kirusu posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
kirusu posted...

Simple. Lightning was the PSICOM parent for Serah cuz her parentz dead.. Serah is strong too but shez too animu. Too cute.

in other words this game took too many references from past final fantasy games. im guessing lightning was raised around men so she started acting like she was one. same thing with faris. im guessing people will go crazy when they see her in a dress or something. then again during those cutscenes of ff5 psx faris kind of looked..........blondish.
---
#9kupo1705Posted 1/26/2013 4:02:52 PM
kirusu posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
kirusu posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
kirusu posted...

in other words this game took too many references from past final fantasy games. im guessing lightning was raised around men so she started acting like she was one. same thing with faris. im guessing people will go crazy when they see her in a dress or something. then again during those cutscenes of ff5 psx faris kind of looked..........blondish.

Those cutscenes don't count.
#10OpheliaAdenade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:07:36 PM
kupo1705 posted...

Those cutscenes don't count.

I'm pretty sure they do. :u Faris is blond.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw